Class of 2017 - SG Brandon Randolph (PA) to Arizona | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SG Brandon Randolph (PA) to Arizona

Wake Forest.
Me when Orangeman13 says Thompson & Moyer are attending SU: "He's been 100% right, his source solid and it's not debatable, O13 has proven he's money with his info, haters better back off, I'd go to bat for this guy..."
Me when Orangeman13 says Randolph is going to Wake Forest: "Eeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhh let's wait and see"
I am a microcosm of true fan subjectiveness;)

I believe if he was going to "Wake" for sure, Orangeman13 would back it with more than just Wake Forest. He has given a little scenario on the others when he was 100% sure. jmo :rolleyes:

I believe if he was going to "Wake" for sure, Orangeman13 would back it with more than just Wake Forest. He has given a little scenario on the others when he was 100% sure. jmo :rolleyes:

I'm not sure how Orangeman13's one and only source (an admin in the Athletic dept.) would know where Randolph is going with any certainty. I could see her being confident that he was coming to SU, but how could she know he was definitely going anywhere else? Randolph certainly didn't tell her or anybody else on the Hill that he was going to Wake.

I'm not sure how Orangeman13's one and only source (an admin in the Athletic dept.) would know where Randolph is going with any certainty. I could see her being confident that he was coming to SU, but how could she know he was definitely going anywhere else? Randolph certainly didn't tell her or anybody else on the Hill that he was going to Wake.
What's interesting now is that Indiana wasn't even listed on his final four, but recently had an in-home with his parents. I guess Crean didn't get the memo that he's wasting his time since the kid is Wake bound.:noidea:

What's interesting now is that Indiana wasn't even listed on his final four, but recently had an in-home with his parents. I guess Crean didn't get the memo that he's wasting his time since the kid is Wake bound.:noidea:
I agree, if it is a done deal, he should tell the coaches and not waste each school's money in paying for his visit.

I agree, if it is a done deal, he should tell the coaches and not waste each school's money in paying for his visit.
I have heard that Indiana is the leader.

Ok, so this is his second official visit. With the first being to SU of course. This is good, I am sure he will make a decision following his four official visits.

All this talk on here about why Wake etc?? And they just landed a guy rated higher than Randolph lol. Wake certainly isn't chopped liver.