Class of 2017 - SG Brandon Randolph (PA) to Arizona | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SG Brandon Randolph (PA) to Arizona

Still think this one comes down to the 'Ville.

UNC and Kansas too. But don't count out the 'Cuse!

We really need him or O'Connell. We have zero shooting left on the roster after this year.

We really need him or O'Connell. We have zero shooting left on the roster after this year.

Don't for get about The Juice Man, Jordan Tucker! I'd be happy with any combination (2+) of Walker, Tucker, Randolph, and O'Connell.

Thanks jordville for your perspective and the article and I see where are coming from. I see him fitting in our system as well and he will get plenty of exposure at SU.

Hopefully this starts some dominoes falling for us. Green, Bamba, Randolph and another elite wing, like Jordan Tucker or Lonnie Walker. That would be a killer class. Then fill in with a couple guys like Rob Carmody (SG) or Bourama Sidibe (big man) and a grad student to be back-up PG, and that's a hell of class.

Hopefully this starts some dominoes falling for us. Green, Bamba, Randolph and another elite wing, like Jordan Tucker or Lonnie Walker. That would be a killer class. Then fill in with a couple guys like Rob Carmody (SG) or Bourama Sidibe (big man) and a grad student to be back-up PG, and that's a hell of class.

Carmody is 2018, but I'd take Hameir Wright.

Great news--would be an important "get" for the class of 2017.

I'm surprised the board isn't blowing up about his visit. Plays AAU ball with Quade and Bamba, who both just visited unofficially. I would think we would be trying to get others up here for this weekend. It's Thursday and not a peep so far. Strange.

I'm surprised the board isn't blowing up about his visit. Plays AAU ball with Quade and Bamba, who both just visited unofficially. I would think we would be trying to get others up here for this weekend. It's Thursday and not a peep so far. Strange.
Here's hoping we pound the shizzle out of Louisville this weekend and he realizes what a loser school it is.

Would be a great get. I'm excited. I always wonder about what effect football has on things. If I was a basketball player I would want hoops to be #1 at the school since that is what I play (Cuse, UNC, KU, UK, Duke) and not a school like Michigan or Texas for example.