Class of 2017 - SG Brandon Randolph (PA) to Arizona | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SG Brandon Randolph (PA) to Arizona

I'm surprised the board isn't blowing up about his visit. Plays AAU ball with Quade and Bamba, who both just visited unofficially. I would think we would be trying to get others up here for this weekend. It's Thursday and not a peep so far. Strange.

All recent visits have been this way. We lose our minds over complete silence from TT and AW3, but all through that we have had people visit and nobody says anything. Look at the Quade/Mo Bamba visit - if you check their threads here, there is virtually no discussion about the visit at all. And certainly no insider information about how it went. Lately, we haven't even been getting a tweet with a generic "great visit" or picture of them at the Melo or anything. It is very odd.

All recent visits have been this way. We lose our minds over complete silence from TT and AW3, but all through that we have had people visit and nobody says anything. Look at the Quade/Mo Bamba visit - if you check their threads here, there is virtually no discussion about the visit at all. And certainly no insider information about how it went. Lately, we haven't even been getting a tweet with a generic "great visit" or picture of them at the Melo or anything. It is very odd.

Look what's happened here recently to people posting inside info...

i would like to think its so quiet because something very secret is brewing up under our noses and with a elite triple package deal being worked out you dont want anything to leak

asj410 said:
I think that had more to do with the specific person posting the info.

Who was right about everything regardless of what the twitterverse said. Jake even confirmed he was.

Look what's happened here recently to people posting inside info...

Totally not my point. I mean even the kids themselves are not posting anything. The typical cycle for a visit is kid shows up and then you see at least a tweet saying "Had a great visit" maybe even a picture of them with JB, etc. Then there is a zags article or similar with some superlatives about the visit, maybe a quote from a parent or HS coach, etc. Yeah it is all boilerplate and you don't learn a tremendous amount from it, but it sort of cements that the visit happened and it was at least ok. The last we saw that type of thing was I guess Matt Moyer's visit? We;ve had some monster heavyweight recruits on campus in the past few months and have heard almost nothing from them.

It's just odd, nothing more really.

I'm surprised the board isn't blowing up about his visit. Plays AAU ball with Quade and Bamba, who both just visited unofficially. I would think we would be trying to get others up here for this weekend. It's Thursday and not a peep so far. Strange.
Nothing wrong with a one on one visit also. Group visits can be great but I would think the staff would like alone time with the recruit and his family as well. Let them know that he is the most important recruit at the present time.

rrlbees said:
Who was right about everything regardless of what the twitterverse said. Jake even confirmed he was.

I've never been this confused before. Francis and Mcallister both said he was wrong on everything besides white finally ending up here. Are they wrong, and cats on the board had it right all along? If so, props to the board for being a place with all the inside info!

I've never been this confused before. Francis and M both said he was wrong on everything besides white finally ending up here. Are they wrong, and cats on the board had it right all along? If so, props to the board for being a place with all the inside info!

Who is M?

iommi said:
Who is M?

Ahh I forgot his name was blocked here. He writes for our ugly ex girlfriend

Ahh I forgot his name was blocked here. He writes for our ugly ex girlfriend

Still can't think of whom you're referencing but it doesn't matter.

Things are always fluid as most thing are made of a majority of fluid. Right and wrong lose there meaning in a fluid solution. Info can be 100% but you are still using it to forecast as there are always people as a component which means nothing is 100% ;)

iommi said:
I did, thanks. It was very difficult. Now I'm sitting on my couch and missing Angus, who is always to my left. (For those who are wondering, we had to put our 9 year old Frenchie to sleep tonight). Our home feels empty.

Ahh man, brother... Sorry to hear this :/

I've never been this confused before. Francis and M both said he was wrong on everything besides white finally ending up here. Are they wrong, and cats on the board had it right all along? If so, props to the board for being a place with all the inside info!
Dunno why my name is being thrown out there when I had bounced from the board when homie was dropping his daily tidbits about that situation for nearly a month and half. FYI the coaches never got confirmation that he was coming until a few days prior before he stepped on campus. The recruitment was a show, but none of that matters as long as we got him in the end.

Francis03 said:
Dunno why my name is being thrown out there when I had bounced from the board when homie was dropping his daily tidbits about that situation for nearly a month and half. FYI the coaches never got confirmation that he was coming until a few days prior before he stepped on campus. The recruitment was a show, but none of that matters as long as we got him in the end.

Might have been my bad there, in my drunkeness I might have misunderstood a podcast.

Sorry about that Francis, hope you know I'm not a guy to talk crap, or start conflict. Think I just had my lines crossed.