Class of 2025 - SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered

It was so unexpected. I couldn't time my bathroom breaks right so every time I went I heard the bar go crazy. I definitely too early multiple times that game.

If only what was looking like we could possibly do it again when shrinking the UNC lead to 7... but yeah what a wild game. It was hard to believe it was happening in real time. I remember getting the lead then expecting well we can't extend it .. and then... boom

If only what was looking like we could possibly do it again when shrinking the UNC lead to 7... but yeah what a wild game. It was hard to believe it was happening in real time. I remember getting the lead then expecting well we can't extend it .. and then... boom
Truly rose from the dead that day.

No surprise here for #1 in NY for 2025...

Check out #7... Andreo Ash from Liverpool. Most of the others in this graphic play around NYC.
Older sister Tyler? She played at SU… from Liverpool… gotta be some connection there.

Ash has more potential than all the rest including Kiyan, in my opinion. Hopefully he realizes it and plays for SU!!!
Body wize, he seems well built. What is his height and position?

Ash has more potential than all the rest including Kiyan, in my opinion. Hopefully he realizes it and plays for SU!!!
Asking for information (not to troll): why no major offers today, in your opinion?

Older sister Tyler? She played at SU… from Liverpool… gotta be some connection there.
Here is an article on him from the DO from last year. Kevin Lu missed the Syracuse connection but it was an otherwise well written article.

Looks like he re-classified fairly recently.

Body wize, he seems well built. What is his height and position?
Asking for information (not to troll): why no major offers today, in your opinion?
He is a 6'-7" small forward. I think he has untapped potential. He has a size and a decent outside shot. He plays for the NY Jayhawks in AAU. I think he could be really good, but who knows. There doesn't seem to be a lot of high major young men in NY for that class.

He is a 6'-7" small forward. I think he has untapped potential. He has a size and a decent outside shot. He plays for the NY Jayhawks in AAU. I think he could be really good, but who knows. There doesn't seem to be a lot of high major young men in NY for that class.

Does he even have any offers? He's going into his senior year and all I could find was a Stony Brook offer.

Does he even have any offers? He's going into his senior year and all I could find was a Stony Brook offer.
He's reclassified to the class of 2025. I think he has potential, but he's running out of time.

He's reclassified to the class of 2025. I think he has potential, but he's running out of time.

I assume that means he'll be going the prep route?

Sorry, I should probably be asking these questions in his thread.