Class of 2025 - SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered

Might have missed it. Anyone see the video of him and Cole Anthony? Cole Anthony was one of the top prospects coming out of high school and was a top pick by the magic. Averages 14 ppg over his career so far. The Anthonys were going back and forth. I was extremely impressed. Both made very tough shots back and forth. Kiyan deffinetly belonged.

Literally a man against a boy but Kiyan didn't embarrass himself at all. That hesitation fallaway was particularly nice. I give this kid a ton of credit, it's not like he was brought up on the wrong side of the tracks but he clearly is hungry. When I first saw his early highlights when he admittedly was very young, he wasn't all that impressive. His improvement in all aspects of the game has been evident. Remains to be seen how much he will grow size wise and athletically but I would love to see him here because he is clearly a kid who is putting in the time and wants to be great and his hard work is showing results.

Literally a man against a boy but Kiyan didn't embarrass himself at all. That hesitation fallaway was particularly nice. I give this kid a ton of credit, it's not like he was brought up on the wrong side of the tracks but he clearly is hungry. When I first saw his early highlights when he admittedly was very young, he wasn't all that impressive. His improvement in all aspects of the game has been evident. Remains to be seen how much he will grow size wise and athletically but I would love to see him here because he is clearly a kid who is putting in the time and wants to be great and his hard work is showing results.
When if he's half the player his dad was, he'll be a great recruit.

It’s gotta be really fulfilling for him to see how much he’s improved and earned these types of accolades on his own. He’s gotten so much better because he worked at it. He’s gottta be thrilled

I know it's not a done deal yet but with the current momentum the thought of a good year this year and strong send-off of more cuse to the NBA, adding Bethea and then adding Kiyan to add more to the family component - very exciting stuff amidst all the negative swirling around college sports today. It's hard to stay in our cocoon these days but still just thrilled for Kiyan and how this could play out for cuse. Also just how awesome it is for Melo to come full circle.

As a class of 06 grad.. and being less intimately familiar other than watching replays of the first 10 years of the JB era that the old heads are so kind to share.. it's exciting to have the chance to be part of the same kind of story telling for the younger fans today who hopefully can build their own fanhood around a revitalized cuse seeing the legends and even their kids return.

Well said. Landing Bethea and Kiyan would be huge. SU will be in the thick of it for Kiyan, but it's no lock he comes to the Hill, and if he decides to forge his own path somewhere else, I hope fans don't view that as a negative as to what the SU staff is doing in recruiting.

Well said. Landing Bethea and Kiyan would be huge. SU will be in the thick of it for Kiyan, but it's no lock he comes to the Hill, and if he decides to forge his own path somewhere else, I hope fans don't view that as a negative as to what the SU staff is doing in recruiting.
You must be new here...

Cute GIF by CBS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom