Class of 2025 - SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered

What's your sources?
admin ban 2.gif

So you have your own NIL deal before heading to college. Not so much in Kiyan's case but in general if a kid say has a big pre college NIL deal with say a sneaker company wouldn't that just mean the sneaker company would be selecting the school or at the very least a few schools for the kid to pick from. Is this one of those "the more things change the more they stay the same" things?

Last edited:
So you have your own NIL deal before heading to college. Not so much in Kiyan's case but in general if a kid say has a big pre college NIL deal with say a sneaker company wouldn't that just mean the sneaker company would be selecting the school or at the very least a few schools for the kid to pick from. Is this one of those "the more things change the more they stay the same things" ?
They can. He's not the first.

So is it me or is it a little odd for an under garment brand to be contracting with a teenager? Not judging Melo/Kiyan here
I wouldn’t read too much into the undergarment aspect of it. It’s just basketball fashion.
PSD and Ethika underwear is huge with basketball kids. My son loves his Ethikas. I bought a pair for myself but since they don’t have a fly opening, they’re not my favorite.

I wouldn’t read too much into the undergarment aspect of it. It’s just basketball fashion.
PSD and Ethika underwear is huge with basketball kids. My son loves his Ethikas. I bought a pair for myself but since they don’t have a fly opening, they’re not my favorite.
No fly opening? Weird... Did you buy the men's?

No fly opening? Weird... Did you buy the men's?
Yup. Some guys prefer no fly. Me, I like the fly. I’m not undoing my belt and unbuttoning my pants and pulling down my underwear to take a leak when I can just put the hose through the fence.

Yup. Some guys prefer no fly. Me, I like the fly. I’m not undoing my belt and unbuttoning my pants and pulling down my underwear to take a leak when I can just put the hose through the fence.
One of my favorite things to do at home games is to walk up to the pee trough, drop both pants and undies down to the shoes, and air out the cheeks while letting loose a carefully angled stream to avoid any splashback. No fly necessary. The breeze is not as intense given the change in the dome roof, but the experience is joyous.

So you have your own NIL deal before heading to college. Not so much in Kiyan's case but in general if a kid say has a big pre college NIL deal with say a sneaker company wouldn't that just mean the sneaker company would be selecting the school or at the very least a few schools for the kid to pick from. Is this one of those "the more things change the more they stay the same" things?
Technically, once he signs he can go wherever he wants and they can't doma thing about it. But it could be awkward wearing Nike gear at an Adidas school, and , of course, you wouldn't want to burn bridges.

I would think signing with a shoe company indicates which schools he's leaning toward moreso than allowing the shoe company to dictate where he goes.

One of my favorite things to do at home games is to walk up to the pee trough, drop both pants and undies down to the shoes, and air out the cheeks while letting loose a carefully angled stream to avoid any splashback. No fly necessary. The breeze is not as intense given the change in the dome roof, but the experience is joyous.
If you really want to make that work, try taking two steps back and launching an arch if P toward the trough right between two other fans. You will be the envy of all present.

If you really want to make that work, try taking two steps back and launching an arch if P toward the trough right between two other fans. You will be the envy of all present.
I think my track record shows that I am a proponent of tiered troughs. I would also support a waterfall trough from the second level to the first

Even if there is a fly I pull my dingus over the top of the waistband. Is that unusual behavior?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuse13159

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom