Class of 2025 - SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered

20231014_111507.jpg

Why are the uniforms blue? Why is Melo wearing one? This is hurting my brain.

I don’t know if Melo really wants him to go to Cuse, the pressure to be as good as his dad could be a reason to look to go somewhere else.
Dont know if I would want my son to feel that pressure if things don’t go real smooth out of the gate.
If Kiyan evolves into a bona-fide 5 star then I think the NIL funding would blow the new roof off the Dome. The love would be so incredible that it would be a no-brainer for Kiyan.

Basketball is NOT football.

The chicken little sht is stupid since we’ve done a 180 since Red took over. Donovan Freeman is a top 30 player FFS.
And Elijah Moore is criminally under-ranked because recruiting analysts are lazy and we haven't been good for five years

Melo‘s been working behind the scenes to help the program so I don’t think this is true.
I was talking about outsiders, like recruits and their handlers. Maybe it wouldn’t. Hopefully it won’t be an issue at all.

I don’t know if Melo really wants him to go to Cuse, the pressure to be as good as his dad could be a reason to look to go somewhere else.
Dont know if I would want my son to feel that pressure if things don’t go real smooth out of the gate.
That pressure would seem to be there no matter what, though? It’s not like these other school’s fans have never heard of Carmelo Anthony.

In fact, I think he’d get more support from Cuse fans if he doesn’t play well. These other school’s fans don’t care about Carmelo and would get nasty if he doesn’t pan out. Cuse fans would never do that to Carmelo.

If we get kiyan that would be great, if not it definitely isn't the end of the world. I have a lot of confidence in Autry being able to pivot and pick up a comparable player if we miss out here

another Marvin Harrison Jr situation? Btw I think it’s bs that all this pressure is on his son…Melo took all of the pressure off of his kid because he won the title. I feel like he will go to Indiana and to be honest if he wants to go there instead of 30 thousand fans in the dome then so be it we can get someone else.
I’d love to have this kid but he may want his own legacy

another Marvin Harrison Jr situation? Btw I think it’s bs that all this pressure is on his son…Melo took all of the pressure off of his kid because he won the title. I feel like he will go to Indiana and to be honest if he wants to go there instead of 30 thousand fans in the dome then so be it we can get someone else.
I’d love to have this kid but he may want his own legacy
Could you imagine his career if he came to cuse instead of Ohio State ? He had no business playing for cuse. He will be a top 5 pick. Wouldn’t even get the ball here

Could you imagine his career if he came to cuse instead of Ohio State ? He had no business playing for cuse. He will be a top 5 pick. Wouldn’t even get the ball here
Ya thats where u cant compare the two