Class of 2025 - SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered | Page 35 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered

th
I wonder where this jersey is these days?
Hopefully up in smoke somewhere.

Heard they left in the middle of practice, not sure what that means.

You can pack a lot into a day and a half when it's just visiting your future home. They both know the school - coaches make it crystal clear how important he is to the program and how they aim to help him blaze his own trail. Take it all in including first half of practice and then head out. Now it's on staff to keep on it.

You can pack a lot into a day and a half when it's just visiting your future home. They both know the school - coaches make it crystal clear how important he is to the program and how they aim to help him blaze his own trail. Take it all in including first half of practice and then head out. Now it's on staff to keep on it.
Kiyan has visited many times and been to games, including seeing his dad’s jersey get retired. As you said, it’s safe to say he knows SU more than any other school.

Kiyan has visited many times and been to games, including seeing his dad’s jersey get retired. As you said, it’s safe to say he knows SU more than any other school.
It was 2021 or last year but they randomly announced Melo at the football game and he was on the field with Kiyan. He must have got a 2-3 minute standing ovation.

The kid knows what it is. Nothing more to learn about Cuse.

Cuse will always be in his top 3. But I'd be surprised if he chooses us. More likely wants to go on his own path and not be always under his father's shadow which will always be bigger in Syracuse.
Hard to say, none of us know if he is fine practicing every day in the facility named after his dad, and having the pressure of being his son and playing at SU. Indiana is the threat here, but if he is fine with the pressure coming to SU brings, then I think we get him

It’s going to be a very deserved, much needed rewarding moment for this fan base when we hear his name announced in our starting lineup for the first time.

He’ll be orange.
I don’t think it’s a given he’s coming to SU. I would worry about Indiana.

Cuse will always be in his top 3. But I'd be surprised if he chooses us. More likely wants to go on his own path and not be always under his father's shadow which will always be bigger in Syracuse.

Melo isn't just a figure here. He's a top 10 all time NBA scorer. It doesn't matter where any child of a future HOFr goes if he plays that same sport there will be a shadow. There will always be fans who over hype but this being a new era vs happening under JB changes things too. Even the most hardcore fans on here and others you talk to don't lay crazy expectations on the kid. Just simply that they want that legacy to stay orange and see another Anthony in the dome.

Did Melo even do that much for that team? Revisionist history to me ;)
Disappeared in 2nd half against Kansas. Run him off of campus. (I keeed) (Freakin Auburn thug intentionally injured him)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom