Class of 2025 - SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered

Lala has 15 million instagram followers. Lots of new eyeballs on the Cuse. So far over 59,000 people have liked her post in three plus hours. Lock him up Red.
That Instagram now has over 119,000 likes. All supporting Kiyan. Meanwhile, a post she posted afterwards showing Kim Kardashian has over 400,000 likes. Why am I not surprised. Glad I am not in that Venn diagram.

That Instagram now has over 119,000 likes. All supporting Kiyan. Meanwhile, a post she posted afterwards showing Kim Kardashian has over 400,000 likes. Why am I not surprised. Glad I am not in that Venn diagram.
It’s how it works. Kim is tagged in the post and if you have your account settings in a specific way then it’s also posted on Kim’s account so it doubles the growth and audience of the post.

Did the world create an outcry for the Palestinians to stop the senseless killing?

Mike Woodson is his godfather and basically a family member

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure he isn't his godfather. Saw someone say that on Twitter, but they quickly corrected themselves.
A quick google search didn't turn up anything for godfather. However, it appears his godmother is Ciara.

A quick google search didn't turn up anything for godfather. However, it appears his godmother is Ciara.
Kiyan is going to play for the Denver Broncos?

I just saw LaLa in an Old Spice commercial. He's definitely Orange.

Last edited:
Mike Woodson is his godfather and basically a family member
Man. Melo probably didn’t even know him until like 10 years ago and only played for him for a few years. They’re THAT close?

IU's season just took a hit with their big 5 star frosh center being arrested

Did Melo even do that much for that team? Revisionist history to me ;)
Lol. That makes me wonder…
What are the all time greatest SU players in the NCAA tournament? It’s gotta be Melo at #1 (I know he really upped the ante in the Final Four) and John Wallace at #2. Probably Sherm, Rony or DC at #3.

What are the all time greatest SU players in the NCAA tournament? It’s gotta be Melo at #1 (I know he really upped the ante in the Final Four) and John Wallace at #2. Probably Sherm, Rony or DC at #3.

2013 was so defense led and balanced offensively. I remember MCW and Triche killing Indiana’s guards, and Fair being the only one who could score against Michigan.

2016, Gbinije was the guy. Malachi went insane against Virginia but otherwise struggled.

Pace deserves a “bang for your buck” mention in terms of needed production per minutes played. He was great all tourney in 2003.

2013 was so defense led and balanced offensively. I remember MCW and Triche killing Indiana’s guards, and Fair being the only one who could score against Michigan.

2016, Gbinije was the guy. Malachi went insane against Virginia but otherwise struggled.

Pace deserves a “bang for your buck” mention in terms of needed production per minutes played. He was great all tourney in 2003.
Wallace in the 1996 tourney was truly spectacular. That Georgia OT win is among the best NCAA tourney games of all time. Sherm had fantastic tourney performances in 1987 and 1989. Rony in 1987. And DC in 1989 and 1990. Hackett and Jim Lee in 1975 (before my time). And Bing when Cuse went to the elite eight in the 1960s.

Gbinije and Lydon both had great NCAA tourney performances in 2016. MCW, Triche and Fair were key in 2013 (plus Southerland’s shooting). As you said, the defense got us there. Wes had that great game against Gonzaga in 2010, but the run ended too early.

He got arrested for not leaving a Taco Bell drive through at 3am when they claimed to be closed. I don’t think anything serious is going to happen from it except the fact that it’s a hilarious story.
Nothing better to do in Indiana! Don’t ever go there, kids!

Pretty sure if you go back and look both Rony and Wallace put up better stats than Carmelo and did it against better opponents. I'd guess those are 1 and 2. I think Rudy Hackett had a great tournament too, but I'm top young to know that first hand.

Pretty sure if you go back and look both Rony and Wallace put up better stats than Carmelo and did it against better opponents. I'd guess those are 1 and 2. I think Rudy Hackett had a great tournament too, but I'm top young to know that first hand.
Carmelo averaged 20 pts, 10 reb. 3 assists in the tourney.

Played his best in the final four with that incredible Texas game(33 points, 14 rebounds), and then had 20 points, 10 rebounds, 7 assists in the title game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom