Class of 2025 - SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered | Page 42 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered

I’ve said this before on this thread but you can see on video how much this kid has progressed and hard he has clearly worked on his game. He has gone from Melo’s kid who might be able to shoot to a really well rounded, impressive player. Plus he’s motivated despite coming from means. He would be a terrific get regardless of his last name.
Your post is spot on. :)

Kiyan Anthony, a top recruit in the 2025 class, said he has to cancel a visit to the Syracuse University campus that was scheduled for this weekend.

In a text message conversation with Syracuse.com, Anthony, the son of SU legend Carmelo Anthony, said a conflict with his high school team’s basketball practice would force him to cancel an unofficial visit to Syracuse this weekend.

Anthony and Nigel James, teammates at Long Island Lutheran High School, were both planning to visit Syracuse this weekend as the Orange hosts Miami on Saturday afternoon.

Kiyan Anthony, a top recruit in the 2025 class, said he has to cancel a visit to the Syracuse University campus that was scheduled for this weekend.

In a text message conversation with Syracuse.com, Anthony, the son of SU legend Carmelo Anthony, said a conflict with his high school team’s basketball practice would force him to cancel an unofficial visit to Syracuse this weekend.

Anthony and Nigel James, teammates at Long Island Lutheran High School, were both planning to visit Syracuse this weekend as the Orange hosts Miami on Saturday afternoon.
Should we freak out about this because I’m thinking about it. Hoping the “conflict” wasn’t watching us lose by 40 this weekend.

Should we freak out about this because I’m thinking about it. Hoping the “conflict” wasn’t watching us lose by 40 this weekend.
Not at all. I reported this a few hours ago. It was a scheduling conflict between LuHi's practice schedule and the time of the Miami game. I expect Kiyan and Nigel to check out another Syracuse game later this season.

He's seen it before when they could treat him better as Melo’s son than they can as a recruit.

That's my understanding. I've only watched one of his games so I am no expert lol. The team is loaded. Nigal James runs the point and #4 2024 recruit in the country VJ Edgecombe is the shooting guard. Kiyan looks like he belongs when he is on the court and plays solid team ball.
Yep. Even though he comes off the bench he's still 4th in scoring for them. They are probably the second best team after Montverde where Cooper Flagg plays. Kiyan plays about 15 mpg.

IMG_9583.jpeg

Can’t hurt with Kiyan, right?