Class of 2025 - SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered

I was surprised that they had him bringing up the ball, initiating the offense until it got totally helter skelter.

Kiyan’s smooth game kinda reminds me of…

Moten.

He’s not a quick, twitchy, explosive sorta athlete.
Plays within himself, smooth and controlled.
His father wasn’t an outstanding “athlete” at 15 either. I have a feeling he fills out and becomes a little more athletic. More I watch him he reminders of Tyus Battle.

Kiyan’s smooth game kinda reminds me of…

Moten.

He’s not a quick, twitchy, explosive sorta athlete.
Plays within himself, smooth and controlled.
Yup, same feel. May grow a bit but I don't see his athleticism all of a sudden clicking to + level. His calling card appears to be a smooth game, with a lot of his dad's (and Moten's) offensive craftiness.

I could see him being an offensive focal point on a very good team by his second or third year. He's not the one and done type but looks like an excellent college player with NBA upside down the road.

Yup, same feel. May grow a bit but I don't see his athleticism all of a sudden clicking to + level. His calling card appears to be a smooth game, with a lot of his dad's (and Moten's) offensive craftiness.

I could see him being an offensive focal point on a very good team by his second or third year. He's not the one and done type but looks like an excellent college player with NBA upside down the road.
I think it depends if he keeps growing. If he gets to 6'6" or 6'7" i think he could be an elite scorer right away.

Nique kid is bouncy. Melo was underated athletically. I always felt he was conserving things then bam, a spin move around Paul George and a two handed dunk over Hibbert!

Nique kid is bouncy. Melo was underated athletically. I always felt he was conserving things then bam, a spin move around Paul George and a two handed dunk over Hibbert!
Melo never jumped real high, but he jumped well enough and was quick and strong with great body control.

Melo had great hops when young. I saw a pic of him blicking a shot against Towson and his head was near the rim. Someone here posted the pic... He just picked his spots.
I need to see that pic. I don't ever remember him getting that high.