Class of 2015 - SG Malachi Richardson (NJ) Verballed to Syracuse | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 SG Malachi Richardson (NJ) Verballed to Syracuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think SU players actually do the class work. I wonder if the NCAA rule about GPA average allowing entry into the tournament does not include the 2nd semester if a student drops out of school. I got to believe if the UK kids are getting bad grades then how come they are not disqualified from the tournament.

I hope someday they change the rule so it's like football where students have to attend school for at least 2 or 3 years of college. Boy that would put a damper on UK recruiting. Somewhere I just read and article where a UK grad was complaining about not getting any playing time in the NBA after being "the guy" all his career.
I never said they received bad grades. I was told by someone who knows a former UK recruit, that he was told on his visit that he would never have to take any tests.
By the way, I could not disagree with you more on the 2-3 year rule. EJ Dowdell went to SU to play FB, left school early to try a music career. But, if he wanted to try FB, he couldn't do it. Any student and any student athlete, other than basketball and football players,(the 2 sports dominated by and large by economically disadvantaged African American males), can go out and seek their fortunes in their chosen professions at any time. Why shouldn't these guys be able to to the same? Just to keep the fat, rich white guy fans happy?
Now, if you say hey, you have 2 choices: 1- go pro out of high school or 2- sign to play in college, but if you do that you can't go pro for 3 years, then I am good with that, because then at least there is a choice.

Last edited:
John Wallace was a big time recruit. Mr.Basketball in NYS and a McDonald's AA. Autry was also a McD AA.
Yeah... like I said... very good players. I could be wrong but I believe both were in that 15 - 25 range. Nobody said we recruit Schlubs and turn them into pros.

JLExcited.gif

I think he is ours! I'll watching the clock tommarow waiting on 2:30. The day Colemen announced I called out sick from work just to watch it live. I almost shat my self when he reached for the UK cap...LOL
Any idea of a video link. I imagine it will be in his high school's gym like most of them are. Any of our Philly area posters going to go to it?

WOW! I like the fact that we have two really good shooters lined up for 2015. He will be a perfect partner with Kaleb Joseph. This coaching staff just keeps getting great talent that fits our system. It's obvious great players aren't afraid of competition. If we can lock up Bryant and another big we are all set for 2015.

I think SU players actually do the class work. I wonder if the NCAA rule about GPA average allowing entry into the tournament does not include the 2nd semester if a student drops out of school. I got to believe if the UK kids are getting bad grades then how come they are not disqualified from the tournament.

I hope someday they change the rule so it's like football where students have to attend school for at least 2 or 3 years of college. Boy that would put a damper on UK recruiting. Somewhere I just read and article where a UK grad was complaining about not getting any playing time in the NBA after being "the guy" all his career.

The UK kids get great grades in the 2nd semester while never actually making it to any classes. ;)

WOW! I like the fact that we have two really good shooters lined up for 2015. He will be a perfect partner with Kaleb Joseph. This coaching staff just keeps getting great talent that fits our system. It's obvious great players aren't afraid of competition. If we can lock up Bryant and another big we are all set for 2015.

Those are also two big guards for the zone, if Malachi truly is a SG. Love this kid's tape.

How about one of you smart fellers read this and let us know what it says.
http://hypertextbook.com/facts/2006/bodyproportions.shtml

Basically saying that the the proportion of many of the bones in the human body is correlated with the Golden Ratio (1.618). For instance, the length of the human forearm is usually 1.618x longer than the length of the human hand.

The Golden Ratio has actually fascinated me for some time. It appears in tree leaves, fruits, vegetables, the starry sky, etc. It's basically everywhere. Human's have harnessed the Golden Ratio for painting and architecture.

Here's how DaVinci used it:

golden-ratio.jpg

how the greeks used it:

parthenon_golden_ratio.jpg

One of the most iconic sports photos also fits perfectly into the golden ratio. For some reason it is most pleasing to the human eye.

thecatch_mini.jpg

Basically saying that the the proportion of many of the bones in the human body is correlated with the Golden Ratio (1.618). For instance, the length of the human forearm is usually 1.618x longer than the length of the human hand.

The Golden Ratio has actually fascinated me for some time. It appears in tree leaves, fruits, vegetables, the starry sky, etc. It's basically everywhere. Human's have harnessed the Golden Ratio for painting and architecture.

golden-ratio.jpg

how the greeks used it:

yeaaaa... that could be 8.4364764. its all bullchit to me... btw i'm golden ratioy... i am sexy.

Yeah well I've got an effin Platinum Ratio.

golden-ratio.jpg

how the greeks used it:

One of the most iconic sports photos also fits perfectly into the golden ratio. For some reason it is most pleasing to the human eye.

thecatch_mini.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors