Class of 2016 - SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska) | Page 101 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got the exact same info today. Unless something really bizarre occurs, we've got our shooter.

852751.jpg

Geez, this is foolish.

It's pretty clear that JB makes PT "guarantees" to guys. It's also pretty clear that a "guarantee" isn't a guarantee like you're thinking of it.

And of course Izzo didn't tell him his minutes were capped at 25. But, he probably told him something along the lines that the way I manage my roster and with the guys we have on the roster you are likely to see a range of minutes between x and 25 per game.

Some things are very believable and others are not. If Izzo says that, it would be pretty believable based on the way he usually manages his lineup.
Well, it sounds like you're just boiling it down to expected playing time. Nothing new there.

So, what do you make of the alledged 2g guarantee?

I've got the exact same info today. Unless something really bizarre occurs, we've got our shooter.
Off-season is about to officially get underway just a couple months behind schedule here... unless of course we are still pursuing any trannies?

First, it was his response I was questioning. His post happened to be in response to something you said. I was also right on TT, and I too, think AW3 will be at the Cuse soon. Most people do and did. But how about the specifics:

1. So, do you believe JB guaranteed minutes to AW3? If so, how many and what is the guarantee?
2. Do you believe JB promised the 2g spot to AW3? Where do you see AW3's minutes coming from?
3. Do you really believe Izzo would have told AW3 his minutes were capped at 25?

Quit coddling the kid, he is saying some pretty outrageous things.

Such butt hurt. We get info from a poster that has inside sources, that SU is going to get a new player who happens to have the exact skills the team was lacking most, and all you can do is go off on the poster.

You must be one of those "It's all about me" guys. Nice one champ. :vomit:

Thank you. A couple of People are acting like I'm actively tearing down the Carrier Dome or something lol
Well it would save on demo costs if we decided to build new.

Look I've said it before but if people are going to rip you for providing info then they need to take inventory of their lives... Because something's out of whack.
There are two camps here, the defenders and the skeptics, and I think both camps have the integrity of the board in mind. The defenders want to protect anyone who posts information and are willing to give them every benefit of the doubt. Makes perfect sense, they want to encourage people to share information and for this forum to be considered a safe space. The skeptics, on the other hand, want to ensure that all intel is good intel. Given that SU is home to Newhouse, this also makes a lot of sense. They don't want this board to be the National Enquirer.

Last edited:
Jake said:

And with this it is time to grant Orange man 13 his All American status admins. Short of seeing his name in a November box score this is now as sure as it gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom