Class of 2016 - SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska) | Page 126 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.
post-42931-Titus-trick-shot-gif-Imgur-k0Xa.gif

I'm getting anxious, only because the quicker he's here, the better. He has to get assimilated to the school and his teammates. I'm concerned with how this team gels and creates an identity and chemistry and they need to get to work on that ASAP.
Assimilated to the school. I geuss all the grad students are already on campus then.

Do you have anything to add to the discourse? Everyone knows you were wrong. The facts are the authority here and they're not on your side.
youre the leader of a one man mob. Please continue your excellent contributions. You clarified that our fifth year center was a token started his frosh year albeit him only averaging 12.7 min per game. Good thing i dont know the average number of minutes for league games because its certainly less. Also, he was a beast v montana state when he got in when we got up 50 or so. Bravo db

Last edited:
Have I missed some tweets or something? I have heard nothing about his trip to Michigan State all week. He seems to be playing it close to the vest. I would have expected to hear something this week, honestly.

Coleman? TT will play Center, I assume.

I really don't see DC playing that many minutes. If Chukwu is a capable defender and shot blocker, I think JB would prefer him seeing a majority of minutes. When we need points, I expect to see Lydon at the 5.

Eh, don't throw Coleman to the curb. Culturally, he is important to this team. Chukwu is still going to be raw, but Coleman has been playing that zone since Eisenhower was president. He brings a certain toughness and bulk to our interior defense, and FIVE EXTRA FOULS. He may only play 15 minutes a game this year, but those will be an important 15 minutes, so we don't get overwhelmed inside at times by certain teams, like we did sometimes last year.

Last edited:
Poor usage of the English language?

To me a "committable offer" means he could accept, but it sounds like there are conditions involved that he isn't crazy about. "I could come if here if I was willing to play the 4…" (which is where State needs help), but White doesn't see himself as Draymond Green. He sees himself much more as a two. Which is why we got Battle over Duke - because we promised to give him some time running the offense, and K saw him only as a wing.

To me a "committable offer" means he could accept, but it sounds like there are conditions involved that he isn't crazy about. "I could come if here if I was willing to play the 4…" (which is where State needs help), but White doesn't see himself as Draymond Green. He sees himself much more as a two. Which is why we got Battle over Duke - because we promised to give him some time running the offense, and K saw him only as a wing.
This is 100% accurate. He got an offer that, in theory he could accept, but it is not the ideal situation for him. Syracuse IS the ideal situation and he is flat out coming here. You can book it.

This is 100% accurate. He got an offer that, in theory he could accept, but it is not the ideal situation for him. Syracuse IS the ideal situation and he is flat out coming here. You can book it.

Well, that's music to my ears, friend! This is going to be a very exciting year, after all!

Great hearing this and your confidence in it. But what is the timing? The time frame seems to be endlessly dragging for a guy who is surely coming here, no?

So it seems the latest news I can gather from this thread is that AW3 is waiting the appropriate amount of time to "respect" Michigan State before committing to the Orange. Whether that is tomorrow or Friday or next week is not really known.
Well, it might seem as if that's the case. But I know someone who,knows him and the real skinny is, he's waiting for this thread to surpass the TT thread before he commits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom