Class of 2016 - SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska) | Page 151 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you're not recognizing is that without the white noise there would be silence. There is no additional relevant information. So is silence preferable to noise, or some amazing gifs you would have never seen? Remember, just because you can't hear the walkers doesn't mean they aren't right on the other side of the fence. End of my noise.

Amazing gifs but that's just me. But I don't like to complain like other people.

The existence of the white noise is actually information. Just saying.

When you say "walkers" are you referring to the inevitable coming of the zombie apocalypse?

Amazing gifs but that's just me. But I don't like to complain like other people.

When you say "walkers" are you referring to the inevitable coming of the zombie apocalypse?

Nah, that's Grayson Allen and the rest of his Dukie teammates.

There is some other walker?

How do you take the over on "infinity"?
Asking for a friend.

If the probability is greater than 100% that means time travel will be involved and there will be more occurrences of the event in the past.

Look, I just want say, I want everyone to continue to post here. I know many people are getting tired reading a few sentences. It's very hard to use the scroll bar. I get it. People just can't take how hard it is to read this thread. But for many of us it takes a full 20 to 30 seconds to read an entire of page of posts. For many of us, we don't mind an occasional post to divert our attention. Something like a looping gif of some crazy 20 year old dropping 40 feet after slamming down a basketball off a bridge. You have to hand the world to the 20 year olds. They are practically indestructible. I see that kid and wonder if I would ever walk again if I tried that!

I just want to announce to everyone my plan is to continue to read and liking every post. This thread is our Orange prayer vigil for AW3 to commit. I know a lot of people complained by how many pages were in the TT thread. Many people pulled muscles reading all the posts. I get it. It's hard to read. It's hard to use the computer mouse to scroll. My God so many alerts. I really understand your pain. But in end TT committed and it was all worth it. We can do this people. Orange nation needs contributors. I have this theory that for some people where their mind is focused on is what the next complaint is going to be about. For the rest of you in pain, take a pill.
It takes more than 20-30 seconds. I guess some people are busier than others.

I thought Taurean Thompson's recruitment was bizarre. To have it go so long, and then to get radio silence after getting early indications that we were the leaders.

Hard to believe that we had not one but TWO recruiting situations go that same way, stretching late into summer. Think about that for a second--when was the last time we recruited a kid into the spring, let alone summer? And to have two unfold this way--prohibitive favorites, lots of positive news, things going dark after it is reported that a commitment is imminent?

Really strange. Especially since, on paper, you'd think that AWIII would want to get into school for summer session, start learning to play with his new teammates, etc.

And this is in no way a shot at O-13 or his info, just an observation.

There are just way too many complainers. I have this theory that for some people, whatever their mind is currently focused on, is what the next complaint is going to be about. Honestly, it's just text on a web page. I just can't believe it's that difficult to read.

The hard part for AW3 was telling Coach Miles he was going to transfer out of Nebraska. And facing his teammates. But the hard part is over. Since this is his third school I imagine changing schools is old hat by now. I just can't believe how great the opportunity is for AW3 this season with the Orange. He's really quite lucky when you think about it. Most of the major programs have a bunch of five star freshmen coming in so there's no opportunity. AW3 just got lucky with our numbers problem and Malachi leaving. It's just an amazing opportunity for him.

Simply amazing. God bless Syracuse.

I thought Taurean Thompson's recruitment was bizarre. To have it go so long, and then to get radio silence after getting early indications that we were the leaders.

Hard to believe that we had not one but TWO recruiting situations go that same way, stretching late into summer. Really strange. Especially since, on paper, you'd think that AWIII would want to get into school for summer session, start learning to play with his new teammates, etc.

The summer sessions may not have had the 500 level courses he needed.

I don't know if it's really strange. I think he's just being cautious and taking his time. You only get one shot at this decision. But again I just can't imagine if there's another situation more inviting than playing for the Orange.

I've looked very briefly at the MSU, Miami, and VCU rosters. There are pluses and minuses to every decision. But even without my Orange glasses which are really hard to take off I think SU is still his best option.

Hard to believe that we had not one but TWO recruiting situations go that same way, stretching late into summer. Think about that for a second--when was the last time we recruited a kid into the spring, let alone summer? And to have two unfold this way--prohibitive favorites, lots of positive news, things going dark after it is reported that a commitment is imminent?

Really strange. Especially since, on paper, you'd think that AWIII would want to get into school for summer session, start learning to play with his new teammates, etc.

But it has given us something to post about during the dog days of Summer!

I've been following the recruiting board for several years now (all the way back to the days when it was really good) and these two have definitely been unique. Tyus Battle was an interesting one with the Michigan decommit before he signed with us, but that didn't seem to even drag out that long in comparison if I remember correctly. I guess there was a little while after his visit when people were wondering when he would pull the trigger but it didn't seem to drag out that long.

True and remember without this Dave would have no life :p

Are you implying Orange basketball is not a life worth having? Because it sounds to me like you are on the very edge of blasphemy with your post.

P.S. Don't worry, once fantasy football starts I will be diverted.

What you're not recognizing is that without the white noise there would be silence. There is no additional relevant information. So is silence preferable to noise, or some amazing gifs you would have never seen? Remember, just because you can't hear the walkers doesn't mean they aren't right on the other side of the fence. End of my noise.

1. Silence is fine
2. Not true here. For example virtually every post by RF2044 provides some insight or interesting commentary about some aspect of this particular topic.

No big deal. People can do as they wish.

I've been following the recruiting board for several years now (all the way back to the days when it was really good) and these two have definitely been unique. Tyus Battle was an interesting one with the Michigan decommit before he signed with us, but that didn't seem to even drag out that long in comparison if I remember correctly. I guess there was a little while after his visit when people were wondering when he would pull the trigger but it didn't seem to drag out that long.

The TT thread and this thread have been special. Francis and the other posters have done a terrific job with the recruiting threads. I try very hard just to visit them and not pollute them with any my posts. The AW3 situation is special since it's coming to a climax and the implications for our quickly approaching 2016-17 season are profound.

You know I'm a fan of yours Dave but honestly you may be the leader of complaints in this thread - by complaining about the complainers! ;)

I was not complaining. I was just observing that people like to complain. I have no problem reading their complaints. I read almost as fast as I can type.

Are you implying Orange basketball is not a life worth having? Because it sounds to me like you are on the very edge of blasphemy with your post.

P.S. Don't worry, once fantasy football starts I will be diverted.
Tongue in cheek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors