Class of 2016 - SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska) | Page 160 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And he didn't get crucified already? He has been crucified almost since his first day of posting. If you go all the way back and read it all (although who can really read between all of the bs on here) you would know that several of the admins know where his source is coming from, and it is a verified source. So much so that they were concerned with job security, and took some of his posts down. So if you read in between the lines you could figure out that it is someone who is right there day in and day out. Everyone jumped on this guy immediately. I know the feeling. I knew the TT situation and did not post as I have been here before, and while not crucified, questioned in every possible way. Then I got a pm from a poster telling me that I really should post and share it, so I did. Once in a great while I get some inside info, and I try to share it. Worse case scenario is that that information changes. No one can tell the source. They would no longer be a source if we did.
I have provided inside info on more than one occasion and have the scars to prove it. And i haven't seen anyone say that his info is wrong. Rather, we have people, myself included, that have heard things from a great source, that is inconsistent with what he has posted. That' s it. and while I hope he is correct, and I do wonder what is keeping this from being made public when it is posted that white has no problem telling future teammates. I think the poster brought a bit of this on himself when he said that those questioning him were posting nonsense. Also, there is no reason to go after Jim. He is a good poster and has been here for years.

Yeah...

giphy.gif

Anyone who wants some laughs...Funny picture thread.

I have provided inside info on more than one occasion and have the scars to prove it. And i haven't seen anyone say that his info is wrong. Rather, we have people, myself included, that have heard things from a great source, that is inconsistent with what he has posted. That' s it. and while I hope he is correct, and I do wonder what is keeping this from being made public when it is posted that white has no problem telling future teammates. I think the poster brought a bit of this on himself when he said that those questioning him were posting nonsense. Also, there is no reason to go after Jim. He is a good poster and has been here for years.
FWIW: I felt jim called him out because he was getting frustrated White hadn't gone public and was mad that O13 stuck to his guns, pun intended.

FWIW: I felt jim called him out because he was getting frustrated White hadn't gone public and was mad that O13 stuck to his guns, pun intended.
we have a few things going on. One, O13 has said that White is ours. I believe him. Two, for some reason, white has not let the rest of the world in on it. that is frustrating the group and while the frustration mounts, O13 keeps saying nothing to see here. Three, some of us, who also have great sources (coaches) have heard differently than O13 have. Now, that may just be confusion within the dept but O13 called that nonsense. He has been here about 15 minutes and doesn't know who the posters are and who has provided valuable info in the past. Four, it gets rough being out on a island on this board. I get that. But you also have to understand that no one wishes you ill. they just want to know legit info. So when you are challenged, just wait it out. Right will prevail. you don't start insulting people the way O13 has.

this sucka had jumped the shark at about page 150...
now? it's some kind of trainwreck in the form of a tire fire

We actually got back on topic for awhile before things got silly again. So Andrew White thoughts?

View attachment 71152

Just a little joke ;)
Now that I got!
Listen this thing's gotta happen every 5 years/10 years. Helps get rid of the bad blood.

Anyways, hang in, O13. Just like already mentioned. If everyone's saying the same thing to you, maybe they have a reason.
Also, the internet tends to distort things we would normally say to each other's, you know what I mean? Just looks and interprets a whole lot differently than the original thought.

This will be my last post in the AW thread until he makes his decision public, but I'll be following the excitement! At the end of the day, we are all Orange fans and want White to be here. I hope it happens sooner rather than later. After talking with some people today (no - I won't post their picture), certain people on the hill are aware of this thread and it's caused a bit of a chuckle.

Hopefully after White finally commits, my next post in this thread will be me offering to buy y'all a drink at the final four party next April. Catch you on the football recruiting forum.
Hey, I"ll fly up for that offer. Nice job on the board, JB44. Thanks!

we have a few things going on. One, O13 has said that White is ours. I believe him. Two, for some reason, white has not let the rest of the world in on it. that is frustrating the group and while the frustration mounts, O13 keeps saying nothing to see here. Three, some of us, who also have great sources (coaches) have heard differently than O13 have. Now, that may just be confusion within the dept but O13 called that nonsense. He has been here about 15 minutes and doesn't know who the posters are and who has provided valuable info in the past. Four, it gets rough being out on a island on this board. I get that. But you also have to understand that no one wishes you ill. they just want to know legit info. So when you are challenged, just wait it out. Right will prevail. you don't start insulting people the way O13 has.

What insults has he thrown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors