Class of 2016 - SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska) | Page 67 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Philly is close behind.
Philly has no excuse either; (Knut)Sac-town
is a brutal location for a franchise...
But, at least, Philly has some positive mo...

Obviously was tough watching the '10 and '12 go down after a key injury and suspension...hoping next years team can better withstand something like that...also of course hoping we dont have to find out...

I was half kidding, but who wouldn't want a free trip to Miami?

I don't think these are free trips. As a grad transfer guy I'm assuming he has to pay his way on any visit he does. Not like the setup for HS kids who can take official visits.

In other words, your hygiene routine will not change much, if any, due to AW's decision.
;)
It worked once with TT
th

White must be weighing PT. There is no doubt that if he wants to make va major run cuse is the choice. His concern has to be how much PT does he see and will he be featured.

White must be weighing PT. There is no doubt that if he wants to make va major run cuse is the choice. His concern has to be how much PT does he see and will he be featured.
Yep. But I mean, he would have gotten plenty of PT at Nebraska...

I wonder if he's looking for a school that he could step in, be the no doubt #1 option and the man, but that's also a tournament team. Which makes sense if that's what he wants, but I don't know if that school exists right now...

I wonder if he's looking for a school that he could step in, be the no doubt #1 option and the man, but that's also a tournament team. Which makes sense if that's what he wants, but I don't know if that school exists right now...

Or the decision is already made, the coaching staff informed, financial paperwork and graduate admission details being finalized. Until this is done the staff can't comment and since the player is not addicted to social media the decision isn't public yet. We know so much more about recruiting today due to Twitter and instagram and Facebook but when a kid isn't active on those platforms it causes speculation to run wild.

Or the decision is already made, the coaching staff informed, financial paperwork and graduate admission details being finalized. Until this is done the staff can't comment and since the player is not addicted to social media the decision isn't public yet. We know so much more about recruiting today due to Twitter and instagram and Facebook but when a kid isn't active on those platforms it causes speculation to run wild.
Not on this board

:rolleyes:

Best part about that team was everyone knew that Melo and GMAC would take on the weight of the world. The rest just had to do their part. Those guys had titanium balls for freshman.

89 was rough. 87 I was 10, almost 11 it was crushing. But those are the reasons 03 was even more beautiful.

GMac was such a great player. Ice for veins.

Seriously his last Twitter update was in June. What's his deal?

I'm having a hard time figuring out why Miami would make his list. The combination that made them so good the last couple years (Rodriguez, McClellen and Jekiri) is gone. There's no 7 footer, although they have a couple of younger bigs that are 6'9-6'10. Their 2G, Devon Reed, will be a senior I think. He's almost White's size. And they have lawrence at SF ... another one who's about White's size at 6'7ish 210 (soph.). So unless I'm missing something, I don't see this team primed for a long tourney run and there's some competition at the 2/3 spots. Maybe he thinks he'd start over Lawrence at SF. On the other hand, SF's wide open at SU. Battel or Lydon could cover there, but they're both better suited to other spots (2/4-5). So it's an ideal situation ... with a deep tourney run a real possibility if he joins the team.

Last edited:
I'm having a hard time figuring out why Miami would make his list. The core of the team (Rodriguez, McClellen and Jekiri) are all gone. There's no 7 footer, although they have a couple of younger bigs that are 6'9-6'10. Their 2G, Devon Reed, will be a senior I think. He's almost White's size. And they have lawrence at SF ... another one who's about White's size at 6'7ish 210 (soph.). So unless I'm missing something, I don't see this team primed for a long tourney run and there's some competition at the 2/3 spots. Maybe he thinks he'd start over Lawrence at SF.
That is the list of schools reportedly pursuing him. Doesn't necessarily mean they're on his list. As to why Miami is interested? Probably going for best available immediate help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom