Class of 2016 - SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska) | Page 35 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jake and Dasher mentioned it earlier today. They said that Miami seems to be our biggest worry

The "how" and "when" they did I haven't the slightest. Did Larranga approach him, or the other way around? I don't know, and I guess it doesn't really matter. Fingers crossed...

The "how" and "when" they did I haven't the slightest. Did Larranga approach him, or the other way around? I don't know, and I guess it doesn't really matter. Fingers crossed...

One article said Coach or Assistants from schools had expressed interest. Miami was one of the schools listed.

“We know Andrew very well,” Larranaga said. “His sister went to George Mason, and we recruited him very hard when I was the coach at George Mason, got to know his dad very well, and Andrew very well. They came to our George Mason games, spent a lot of time in our gym.”

Yep, thread has officially jumped the shark. Let me know when we're on to mashed potatoes.

For the record, it was not, I repeat, not my fault.

“We know Andrew very well,” Larranaga said. “His sister went to George Mason, and we recruited him very hard when I was the coach at George Mason, got to know his dad very well, and Andrew very well. They came to our George Mason games, spent a lot of time in our gym.”
Ugh! Why is it that we always seem to lose these guys because of some "connection" that sweeps in at the last minute? This has yurt7 written all over it.

Good find. Not good news.

Not at the level of NC State and Yurtseven. I don't think this matters much. If he picks Miami, it will be for other reasons IMO.

The difference is he could be the final piece of a championship puzzle for one of those teams. That team is not Miami. He wants exposure and noteriety? Play in the Dome, play for JAB.

Also, I will lean on Orangeman13's post from last night.

White is Coming...

Miami basketball is like 20th on the pecking order of major sports there, but by all means have fun playing for a curmudgeon of an old coach ...wait a sec :)

Yeah, bad argument on the curmudge thing. But our curmudge has purpose to his madness.

Jake and Dasher mentioned it earlier today. They said that Miami seems to be our biggest worry
Yes, but does Miami offer the same graduate program that Syracuse and Louisville do but Nebraska doesn't? Because THAT is the reason for graduate transfers, right? At this point it is all about academics and working for that advanced....

What's that? It is?

...Never mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online