Class of 2016 - SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska) | Page 104 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orangeman13 said:
Last one unless I get other requests lol. But I presented at a conference at Georgetown last spring and joked to the crowd about them getting left behind in the "big east" lol. True story.

I wanted to see one of you and Fab but I don't want to jinx us. Keep up the good work Orangeman13.

I wanted to see one of you and Fab but I don't want to jinx us. Keep up the good work Orangeman13.

I would love to see one of Fab just to clarify that there are actually pictures of him outside of Chucks.

Last edited:
I am curious, who is that with you in your avatar?
what-did-you-just-say.gif

I agree, it should be a great year. And assuming we get AW3, we will have as much quality depth as we have had in many years. But I think being realistic there is a significant gap when comparing this team to what we had in the late 80s, as some have suggested. While the depth would likely match, I don't think this team has the superstar quotient some prior teams have had. There is clearly no DC/Billy combo on this squad. We all hope TL can turn into a stud, and the potential is there, but a star on the squad is not clear yet.

That said, I would say we have a very good shot at returning to the F4, based on the fact that it is a different era. No teams are as good as they were two decades ago. Duke may have more NBA talent, but in this day and age, we would have as much experienced and 'old' talent as just about anyone...
The star on the quad might be premature. But stay tuned on whether this roster is comparable to the great teams of the 80's: 1) Gillon is a waterbug and once he gets by a defender, can distribute quicker than a las vegas dealer; 2) Battle might be more talented than the guy we just lost to the NBA; 3) White's a dangerous shooter who'll be ready to cash in chips for Gillon and Howard; 4) Lydon's a walking double-double, with talent and versatility that might remind us of Billy Owens before it's over; 5) we might not have a Derrick Coleman, but we're just as LOADED by committee on the front line with a senior PF, a 5th year graduate student in the middle, a 7'2 glass cleaner that will erase shots faster than Etan Thomas, and (if that lineup isn't total overkill) a 6'10 freshman big in case our other bigs pick up a few too many fouls.

Last edited:
I have my picture individually with every player from 2010-2013. Even Fab. And regular pics like you see with Christmas in my avatar. One of the perks working AD. other than the cool gear I got :)

Let me know if you want me to change my avatar lol

Still feel like I lack credibility around here lol
I''ll sniff out your bluff right now.
Prove to me MCW.
Wearing bathrobe or gloves? Surprise me.

I have my picture individually with every player from 2010-2013. Even Fab. And regular pics like you see with Christmas in my avatar. One of the perks working AD. other than the cool gear I got :)

Let me know if you want me to change my avatar lol

Still feel like I lack credibility around here lol

Keep you sources on the down low. We all do not want to see you get in any trouble.

The star on the quad might be premature. But stay tuned on whether this roster is comparable to the great teams of the 80's: 1) Gillon is a waterbug and once he gets by a defender, can distribute quicker than a las vegas dealer; 2) Battle might be more talented than the guy we just lost to the NBA; 3) White's a dangerous shooter who'll be ready to cash in chips for Gillon and Howard; 4) Lydon's a walking double-double, with talent and versatility that might remind us of Billy Owens before it's over; 5) we might not have a Derrick Coleman, but we're just as LOADED by committee on the front line with a senior PF, a 5th year graduate student in the middle, a 7'2 glass cleaner that will erase shots faster than Etan Thomas, and (if that lineup isn't total overkill) a 6'10 freshman big in case our other bigs pick up a few too many fouls.
HhXxn4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors