Class of 2016 - SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska) | Page 123 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.
811 posts to go to surpass our friend Taurean. If AW3 doesn't commit this week we will surpass that number...and I bet with all of Orangemen13's lost likes we would have surpassed that already.

810. Let's do this.

I've had a few deleted. And don't forget JimJar's dog-duck post. A very disturbing image. I was thinking at the time there's no way that post is going to stay. It did for awhile and I was thinking wow, that's amazing.

I would say that most have looked at it at least once. How regularly , unsure. Good question. Enjoy discussing these types of questions lol.

It's like seeing your sister naked. It's interesting but not worth your time.

You said he wasn't a starter until last year. You were wrong. Starting means being on the floor for the opening tip. He's done that in all but five of the games he's played at SU.
Ok mr literal or maybe i dont believe token starts from 3 years ago are relevant to what we were discussing

Battle starts 1 white 2 Lyndon 3 introverted beast 4 dc 5.
This is the ticket. Hierarchy of priority is:
1. Upperclassmen (# of years experience)
2. Talent at position
3. Defensive prowess playing the zone

That is for who STARTS. After 5 seconds have elapsed those positions are totally subject to change. JB has always shown that he metes out recognition for those kids who have been with the program the longest. It's almost like he in some cases has a "ceremonial starter"

And of course everyone is familiar with JB's position of " It doesn't matter who starts, since some non starters get what is widely considered "starters minutes". Case in point---- Dion. I would highly doubt that JB parses his language for kids coming on board in terms of starting or not starting but rather gives assurances about substantive playing time.

Ok mr literal or maybe i dont believe token starts from 3 years ago are relevant to what we were discussing
OK, I see you'd rather double and triple down instead of admit you were wrong and move on.

This thread is already outpacing the TT thread.
The TT thread was started on 9/1/2015 and the last post was 7/12/2016 that's 315 days. There are 3862 total posts in the thread. Thats 12.26 posts a day.

This thread was started on 6/25/2016 today being 7/20/2016 that's 25 days and at the time I started there were 3065 posts in this tread that's an amazing 122.6 replies a day! so if this goes on for 315 days there will be 38619 posts...

I am enjoying the roster discussion, however, I really want to discuss every detail about AW3's pending commitment and...
stay-on-topic

It's endless. Here's a good article:

Ranking college basketball grad transfers: Where does Syracuse target Andrew White belong?

There are several people who have friends who heard from a friend who heard it from a friend that we have a very good chance to get him.

This thread is already outpacing the TT thread.
The TT thread was started on 9/1/2015 and the last post was 7/12/2016 that's 315 days. There are 3862 total posts in the thread. Thats 12.26 posts a day.

This thread was started on 6/25/2016 today being 7/20/2016 that's 25 days and at the time I started there were 3065 posts in this tread that's an amazing 122.6 replies a day! so if this goes on for 315 days there will be 38619 posts...

The problem is:

AW3 Countdown:

Registration for new graduate students Monday, August 1

11 days left to AW3 watch 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics