Class of 2016 - SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska) | Page 130 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me a "committable offer" means he could accept, but it sounds like there are conditions involved that he isn't crazy about. "I could come if here if I was willing to play the 4…" (which is where State needs help), but White doesn't see himself as Draymond Green. He sees himself much more as a two. Which is why we got Battle over Duke - because we promised to give him some time running the offense, and K saw him only as a wing.
Uh... essentially a "committable offer" is one which is so egregiously absurd that the person making the offer should be summarily committed to the nearest puzzle factory for psychological observation.

I can only comment that THREE satellites have informed the meteorologist that we will definitely have a WHITE Christmas.

This is confirmed.

A White Christmas? I have a hard time picturing him Caucasian. Though I imagine he'd be real scrappy. Cerebral, too. Almost like an extra coach out on the basketball court.

If AW3 comes to Syracuse:

jb5.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online