Class of 2016 - SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska) | Page 135 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If AW commits today, I am gonna get drunk.
If AW doesn't commit today, I am gonna get drunk.

So what I am saying is that basically today is just like every other day, AW may or may not commit...and I am definitely going to get drunk.

Carry on.

I think by the end of the TT recruitment we all kind of assumed he would never commit anywhere. This has been such a fast process we're all kind of surprised each day when it's not over.
I think TT, because without him we would have been eating the wings. With him we could at least nibble at a breast or 2 (talking chicken here, that's ok, right?). AW sets a lobster in front of us, nice enough to have for sure, but we needed to have something to survive with.

I think TT, because without him we would have been eating the wings. With him we could at least nibble at a breast or 2 (talking chicken here, that's ok, right?). AW sets a lobster in front of us, nice enough to have for sure, but we needed to have something to survive with.
Did you skip lunch?

If AW commits today, I am gonna get drunk.
If AW doesn't commit today, I am gonna get drunk.

So what I am saying is that basically today is just like every other day, AW may or may not commit...and I am definitely going to get drunk.

Carry on.

I'm in the process right now just in case.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors