Class of 2016 - SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska) | Page 136 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's great!

I knew somebody in college who had an interview in Boston. After traveling at his own expense there the night before and staying in a hotel room, he got up early and took a taxi to the interview... only to get stuck in traffic. He got to the building right at 8am, and rushed up to the floor where the interview was, arriving at the office a few minutes later.

When they called him in for the interview, the interviewing manager asked him if he knew that he was late to the interview. My friend acknowledged that he was and apologized, the guy told him thanks for coming in and ended the interview. Tough lesson for a soon-to-be-college graduate.

Always got a kick out of that.
You can't beat when the tough lesson is that someone in authority over you can and will be unreasonable just because they can.

I'm sure there isn't a single professional in Boston that's ever been minutes late to an important meeting because of traffic.

image.jpeg

Who remembers this tool?

Ok... time to weigh in: I predict that AW3 commits this week! That is rock solid and it comes from a source that is 100% reliable. (Long Island Psychic) who is twice removed from my 2nd cousins neighbor who provides aftercare for his incontinent grandfather.

Now of course...eh hem...Once my prognosticative preeminent perceptual phenomenal prediction proves to be perfectly precise---- I think it only fitting that I be awarded 44 thousand four hundred and forty four point 4 LIKES... and have my status elevated to " Like Fisherman Maximoe".

Just sayin..., I mean it's the only proper thing to do.

Pure speculation but this is what i think.

White fits better as a person at Michigan state. Based on the articles he seemed to feel extremely comfortable there. The team made him feel very welcome he knows players and has friends. By all accounts the players went out of their way to make him feel wanted and part of the family. From a comfort perspective they seem to be a better fit and if white were a hs senior i have no doubt that he would be a Spartan.

The reason that i believe he comes to syracuse is all business. SU provides him with a much better opportunity to showcase his skills on game day. State is loaded at his position and skill set. Syracuse has an obvious need.

If he chooses with his heart he will wear green.

If with his head color him Orange.

White fits better as a person at Michigan state. Based on the articles he seemed to feel extremely comfortable there. The team made him feel very welcome he knows players and has friends. By all accounts the players went out of their way to make him feel wanted and part of the family. From a comfort perspective they seem to be a better fit and if white were a hs senior i have no doubt that he would be a Spartan.

The reason that i believe he comes to syracuse is all business. SU provides him with a much better opportunity to showcase his skills on game day. State is loaded at his position and skill set. Syracuse has an obvious need.

This whole post seems pretty pointless

107 replies to surpass Battle's thread! And 468 replies to overtake the TT thread! Let's go Orange... White is the new Orange... let's go White!

If you're basing his comfort level with Sparty's players as a better fit purely from a newspaper article then that's your first mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom