Class of 2017 - SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler | Page 158 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler

To take this to the next level we need to see a last minute offer from UNC...

To take this to the next level we need to see a last minute offer from UNC...
Maybe UK needs a new ball boy. World Wide Wes could probably close the deal on Tucker.

Gonna leave this here since it impacts Duke's scholarship situation:

Chad Ford is reporting that unless something goes wrong this weekend, Frank Jackson plans to hire an agent and stay in the draft.

Gonna leave this here since it impacts Duke's scholarship situation:

Chad Ford is reporting that unless something goes wrong this weekend, Frank Jackson plans to hire an agent and stay in the draft.

Not sure that has anything to do with Tucker's decision. Jackson is a guard

Not sure that has anything to do with Tucker's decision. Jackson is a guard

He is, but it frees up an additional scholarship for them, and also likely frees up playing time for Tucker if he commits there. Since they're expected to land Duval, it was expected that Jackson would be taking minutes at SG. If he's no longer there, it frees up minutes for Tucker.

Frank Jackson must be getting some terrible guidance then geeze

He killed it at the NBA combine scrimmage. Apparently that will solidify your draft status.
Jeff Goodman essentially just tweeted that the likely addition of Duval and Allen's return = no playing time. Kid got squeezed out.

Run for the hills, Tuck

He killed it at the NBA combine scrimmage. Apparently that will solidify your draft status.
Ahh. He was from stellar during the season I know that for sure. He looked overwhelmed at times but you can see the potential he has overall

No doubt! Now, if that pic of JT at K's house had him actually swimming in his pool...well, that's a horse of a different color. ;)

Wouldn't that actually be a recruiting violation? Isn't that one of the things that got Bruce Pearl into trouble at Tennessee; hosting recruits and their families at his home?

Wouldn't that actually be a recruiting violation? Isn't that one of the things that got Bruce Pearl into trouble at Tennessee; hosting recruits and their families at his home?
Are you serious? And you are a long time follower of college hoop and you come up with this? Don't you know that there are rules for Bruce pearl and there are rules for Coach K. and they ain't the same rules!!!

Jeff Goodman essentially just tweeted that the likely addition of Duval and Allen's return = no playing time. Kid got squeezed out.

Run for the hills, Tuck

But do they have anybody that is a small forward? Trent and O'Connell look like shooting guards, though I suppose they'll play a 3-guard lineup as they usually do. Duval, Trent and Allen, with O'Connell mixing in. Hopefully, Tucker sees that instead of being a SF playing as a 4...

But do they have anybody that is a small forward? Trent and O'Connell look like shooting guards, though I suppose they'll play a 3-guard lineup as they usually do. Duval, Trent and Allen, with O'Connell mixing in. Hopefully, Tucker sees that instead of being a SF playing as a 4...

Good post but I doubt the Slim Reaper affects Tucker.

Duke will play 3 guards with one true big and another forward the stretches the floor. Not sure who that will be, but Duval/Allen/Trent will start for sure. My money is on Bolden and Carter filling out that lineup.

Duke will play 3 guards with one true big and another forward the stretches the floor. Not sure who that will be, but Duval/Allen/Trent will start for sure. My money is on Bolden and Carter filling out that lineup.

Yeah and K is pitching to JT that he could be that forward who stretches the floor.

Yeah and K is pitching to JT that he could be that forward who stretches the floor.

And people wonder why Duke can't stop anyone the past few years. Their recent interior D has been awful outside of the Okafor season.