Class of 2017 - SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler

Why does it say were heavily involved doesn't make a lot of sense, is staff worried about us not getting any wing players?

Walker is ahead of him. We get his last visit. I think Tucker is probably trying to market his personal brand.
Everyone likes their own brand.
hi-res-33f96d8c07b16ef12ab839601fc0087f_crop_north.jpg

Yah, it was hard enough watching him go off from 3, but to bust out THAT move made it even worse. Reggie Miller tried to make sense of it, but by then I was already wincing and pulling back. Yuck.

Miller did a GREAT job of calling that game. Not only was he on point, but he correctly called how our press was going to impact the game, and why forcing uva to play faster was bad for them given how they play. He nailed it in the 2nd half with his color commentary.

Yah, it was hard enough watching him go off from 3, but to bust out THAT move made it even worse. Reggie Miller tried to make sense of it, but by then I was already wincing and pulling back. Yuck.

It was disgusting imho. Just a disgusting display. I can't imagine Bennett being pleased with his players acting in such a way. We took care of it though. Hope to beat that fool again this year too.

Yup we d be pretty tough if we had quade, Lonnie and battle next year!
and have F. Howard and Moyer to give them a little break. I don't care who our 4 & 5 would be, but I know we would be going crazy on someone. Popcorn and soda