Class of 2017 - SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler

As Francis just said in pod, we probably need Tucker or Wright as a shooter wing
A lot chatter out there about issues w Tucker. We do not need a head case, but i would be good with him if the staff vets him and feels that he can overcome whatever issues he may have.

Francis - I wish you had two podcasts - one that is the in-depth version like you currently do, but then like a 10 minute "highlights" pod. I enjoy your pod, but seldom have an hour or so free to listen. I love the conversational tone and in-depth commentary, but I have a hard time finding the free time to hear it through.

Just a suggestion from a fan.

Turn the speaker up on your phone when you are driving and enjoy the commute! That works well for me.

Francis - I wish you had two podcasts - one that is the in-depth version like you currently do, but then like a 10 minute "highlights" pod. I enjoy your pod, but seldom have an hour or so free to listen. I love the conversational tone and in-depth commentary, but I have a hard time finding the free time to hear it through.

I hear ya. The thing is that I don't really have the time to do multiple and frequent pods. So with these, I take the quality over quantity approach. Pretty much I want to fill it with the most content and insight that I can to leave a lasting impression, just in case the next pod takes months to come. You could try breaking down the times and listening to it in spots. 20 minutes here, 20 minutes there. You don't have to force yourself into listening to the whole thing at once.

According to Zags, he's visiting Villanova and Indiana.

Side note, I can't stand Zags these days. All he posts is click bait for UK and puffs up St. John's (if that's even possible).

Just needed to vent that to ya'll...

Download it onto your phone and listen while driving, getting ready for work in the morning, eating lunch, working out. It's really not that hard...

Reading the tea leaves, I'd say we've turned a cold shoulder to Tucker and may not be interested in getting heavily involved again.

I know we could use him, but the Indiana and Nova visits suggest he's going in a different direction.

Reading the tea leaves, I'd say we've turned a cold shoulder to Tucker and may not be interested in getting heavily involved again.

I know we could use him, but the Indiana and Nova visits suggest this is going in a different direction.

What are our chances with Tucker

It has to be a two-way street. Did he burn bridges with us? I doubt it's irreparable. That being said, right now I wouldn't bet a lot on it happening. He is waiting until the spring so there is time for that to change. Indiana is one to watch for sure.

Tucker is another kid who we have recruited seemingly for years. He has been to campus several times for Orange Madness, Elite camps, unofficial visits. IMO if he was really interested he would have committed long ago. He seems to be more interested in shopping elsewhere.

Tucker is another kid who we have recruited seemingly for years. He has been to campus several times for Orange Madness, Elite camps, unofficial visits. IMO if he was really interested he would have committed long ago. He seems to be more interested in shopping elsewhere.

Good possibility. Starting to feel that way, or maybe we are just getting a little sensitive to this sort of stuff after that last debacle.

Actually he was, but we decided not to push for a commitment and backed off after his last visit to SU.

Tucker had 5 threes in Wheelers 66-58 win over GA State Champs, Jonesboro (MJ Walker's team). MJ struggled offensively and also fouled out.

He did some stuff during his visit to turn us off. You have to show respect to people. He's shown some immaturity, let's leave it at that.

Randolph and O'Connell were also uncommitted at the time. It seems like circumstances have changed IMO.

I meant to post this earlier. If you want to watch Jordan Tucker (#24 on Wheeler in yellow), they just finished up the first quarter...
You can also catch some other good teams/games in the Holiday Hoopsgiving tourney here in GA.

I meant to post this earlier. If you want to watch Jordan Tucker (#24 on Wheeler in yellow), they just finished up the first quarter...
You can also catch some other good teams/games in the Holiday Hoopsgiving tourney here in GA.
That was a real nice win for Vashon.

Indiana's gonna be a strong player here

Agreed. Strong Adidas ties at his new HS, Wheeler.. and of course, Indiana. Hope we get back into this one quickly. Don't think we can wait until the spring.