Class of 2017 - SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler | Page 168 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler

I'm thinking he knows.
His reaction -
upload_2017-5-13_10-11-53.jpeg

Twitter it is:
Thanks to the community for posting so many updates. I like so many would come check the updates but never had an account. Now that Juice Man is ending the process, just wanted to get on and thank you all. We truly are a strong committed fan base with all these replies.

He's a kid, and I truly hope the best for him, his family, and his future. Less than an hour until we find out fellas!

It will be interesting, he's the type of kid to RT every negative thing said about him so it could look really bad for either school, if he chooses Cuse there will be plenty of "Duke" fans from all over the US ripping into him as well, every single fan base has these idiots, obviously some more then others.

I'm felling pretty good but COMPLETELY understand the Duke appeal and I'm much more settled with having the Euro as a backup option and quite a good one at that, if the staff feels he's a star in the making then I'm going to assume he's ahead of schedule from what a lot of people thought progression wise.

Either way it goes you can't say the staff didnt leave it all out on the table/field. They were able to get back involved with what was essentially a 5 star guy in a matter of days and if not for pay pal cal and world wide wes would have landes him last week. Hioe we can seal the deal but im comforted by the fact the staff especially JB really stepped up to get Tucker.

Either way it goes you can't say the staff didnt leave it all out on the table/field. They were able to get back involved with what was essentially a 5 star guy in a matter of days and if not for pay pal cal and world wide wes would have landes him last week. Hioe we can seal the deal but im comforted by the fact the staff especially JB really stepped up to get Tucker.
Eh, I really want to agree but we should be able to beat out Duke when it's all the minutes you want at the 3 vs bench player, possible rotation guy, may get recruited over next year.

Yeah JB really stepped up for Tucker but I will also give GMac a ton of credit if Tucker picks Cuse.

Yeah JB really stepped up for Tucker but I will also give GMac a ton of credit if Tucker picks Cuse.

If we land him we should all chalk this up as a big win for gmac...lord knows he needs it around these parts...guy has took some heat. But yea JB going to GA was nice to see...and as someone mentioned awhile ago maybe they bumped into each other this weekend in the concession stand line and JB bought the boy a dome dog!

You are dedicated what you might not know is I worked in the clubhouse and took care of prime time