Shout out to Marsh! | Syracusefan.com

Shout out to Marsh!

Awesome news...crossfit is really good if you know what you are doing.

Awesome news...crossfit is really good if you know what you are doing.
crossfit isn't any different than anything else, physical activity with controlled diet is what it comes down to.

Disagree...I've seen a few folks doing crossfit that were dangerous to themselves and others.
I agree with that, I was actually saying that there are plenty of alternatives to crossfit, its not the best way to go for most people

To get back on track because Rick Grimes here decided he needed to take great news about Marsh and say, "Oh it's not because of CrossFit, he could have lost it ANY way" because...actually, I have no idea why he felt the urge to do that. It's kind of mindboggling.

Nice work, Marsh. Don't worry brother, I'm picking up the slack on those PBR's for you.

Mad congrats marsh. Its hard to do no matter how you do it. Crossfit has a great formula and one that actually better suits maintaining for the future. Again awesome and congrats!

Mad congrats marsh. Its hard to do no matter how you do it. Crossfit has a great formula and one that actually better suits maintaining for the future. Again awesome and congrats!
I agree on all counts...I still do some crossfit almost everyday

Fantastic Marsh has dropped the weight...but he is in as good as shape now as he was in his 20's

JarHeadJim said:
down 98LBS since he quit PBR and started crossfit way to go Brother!

I have no respect for a quitter.

But yeah, that's flipping amazing. I'm sure many public restrooms are grateful. :)

Now I know why my PBR stock dropped like a stone!!!

Seriously, great work Marsh.

But is it going to affect your golf swing. I remember what happened to Craig Stadler.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom