SI final rankings | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SI final rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
After Mintz I am going to go out on a limb and say I am weirdly high on Carey as our next best prospect. Call it a hunch, but all the tape I’ve seen shows him to be way more athletic than Edwards. He just really needs some refining.
I've been up on his potential since first seeing his video.
Athletic, mobile, balanced game and some really good instincts.
Needs experience and some bulk...both of which can be gained in Orange.

Interesting, he has Mintz at 15th best NBA prospect. Ahead of all of our near misses, including Filipowski.

The free ranking only goes to 50, none of our other guys made the list or the "just missed" addition.

Mintz is slight of build so far, but has a lot of physical talent and seems a natural basketball player. He is not a freak like the top players usually are. 15 doesn't seem far off.

Look how low Dior is.

Interesting, he has Mintz at 15th best NBA prospect. Ahead of all of our near misses, including Filipowski.

The free ranking only goes to 50, none of our other guys made the list or the "just missed" addition.

Mintz is slight of build so far, but has a lot of physical talent and seems a natural basketball player. He is not a freak like the top players usually are. 15 doesn't seem far off.
Ahead of Starling and Westry.

Several people called it before the season and I’m not one of them.

Called what? Who was transferring out and who was transferring in?

Several people called the bad season before our first game because of the deficiencies in the roster.

While that has some truth to it, that’s not how I read his post. It’s over though so I guess it doesn’t matter anymore.

3 in the top 100

Yeah, but Carey hasn't played in two years, Brown can't shoot, Taylor forgot how to, Copeland doesn't wanna play any defense and Bunch's release point is bad. Mintz might be OK... :mad:

After the fact
My one issue, the pg. we don’t have anyone to initiate the offense. Also, the defense up top of the zone. It got better in the postseason but joe and buddy do not form a great defensive duo at the top of the zone. Those are my 2 question marks for this upcoming season. I like our forwards and center. Both offensively and defensively. Only other issue may be athleticism. Watching the Houston game, we had no one that could create their own shot.

that was posted April 17 2021. did i post anything that wasn’t true about this past season? That is not after the fact, so thank you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom