Slight annoyance - end of game | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Slight annoyance - end of game

I don't know. Hamilton might be a , I've never met the man. I do know that when a player on your team has done this before:

Then I might try pressing and going nuts in any game I'm down in as well. Here's the ESPN write up for that game.

If that ever happened to us, I don't think JB would worry about. I'm pretty sure that's the kind of thing that would send him directly to retirement, if anything would! Or an insane asylum. That would be the press conference of all press conferences.

I get more annoyed with the opposing team able to roll the ball all the way up the court to the three point line with no pressure to make them pick up the ball. Really annoying when the game is close. It is not just B that does this but he allows it more then other HC's.

I was too but it looked like JB was pissed at someone just before he went to shake hands wonder if it was Cooney for shooting?

I think JB was staring down Howard as Cooney's miss resulted in a fast break layup, in which Howard was the only one back and just let the guy score at ease. Not sure what he wanted Howard to do there since the game for all intents and purposes was over. I think though, if I had to guess, with JB being such a competitor, that last bucket finished off a 12-0 run at the game's end that probably ate at Jimmy a bit.

I was annoyed as well. The game was over and Lenny had his guys out there playing the way they should have been playing the previous 15 minutes. It was a joke and it were me I would not take the foot off the gas the next time we blow them out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom