Slightly OT: Dave and Busters in Destiny.. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Slightly OT: Dave and Busters in Destiny..

Wow so u went to college at Skidmore?

Siena.

Jekelish - I am sure that our paths crossed many times via alcohol during SU's title run. I thoroughly enjoyed serving Orange Bombs that weekend.

I've always wanted to go to a D&B... Growing up, I think the closest one was Buffalo. Could never get a group of people to road trip...

Also, CiCis pizza... I want it.

We have Cici's on Erie Blvd now but i dont know a single person who goes there because Syracuse has THE best pizza and wings in the world without debate. I went to a Cici's once on the way home from Outer Banks and felt guilty...que the Crying Game scene in the shower.

CiCi's is in Watertown now...across the street from the Price Chopper.
you live in Watertown? Im on arsenal st all the time cause my in laws live in Sackets Harbor

We have Cici's on Erie Blvd now but i dont know a single person who goes there because Syracuse has THE best pizza and wings in the world without debate. I went to a Cici's once on the way home from Outer Banks and felt guilty...que the Crying Game scene in the shower.
Agreed...I've eaten at one a few times for lunch in TX. Just subsistance eating. Ofcourse, great pizza in TX is not usually found.

I actually have a camp on Pillar Point so I get into Sackets and Watertown alot during the summer. ABay and Sackets Harbor are my two favorite NNY towns.

A Bay is great as well..i havent been to ABay in a while and i need to get back before football season

thats what I call good marketing, can't wait to get there to check it out.
only frustrating thing is the general manager did an interview with a news crew and called Tippary Hill " TIPPEN HILL" ...ugh he is clearly not from Syracuse

Agreed...I've eaten at one a few times for lunch in TX. Just subsistance eating. Ofcourse, great pizza in TX is not usually found.

I actually have a camp on Pillar Point so I get into Sackets and Watertown alot during the summer. ABay and Sackets Harbor are my two favorite NNY towns.

There is no question you can go to Cici's and not need to eat for 2 days after though.. haha def substenance eating

Yeah I know...I was just giving him a hard time. Isn't Skidmore like a rich girls' liberal arts colleg?

sorry Mark - went right over my head - and yeah, it is - it's like the Hamilton of the capital district :)

A Bay is great as well..i havent been to ABay in a while and i need to get back before football season

If this doesn't want to make you get a camp up in the 1000 Islands..nothing will

If this doesn't want to make you get a camp up in the 1000 Islands..nothing will

Personally...i dont think there is more beautiful places in the country than The Adirondacks central region, Finger Lakes country, and Abay north country. We truly have it all in NY

Im actually more excited about Revolutions opening up in Destiny..they supposedly have a GIGANTIC wall tv for sports...supposed to go from the floor to the ceiling

Erie Blvd Cici's closed down a while back (deservedly so, they went downhill fast - which isn't good when you're starting at mid-slope). There's another one in Cicero/North Syracuse(?) across the street from Drivers Village in the old Hechinger plaza.

Not the place to go for good pizza, just when you want alot of it and don't care about the after effects.

Erie Blvd Cici's closed down a while back (deservedly so, they went downhill fast - which isn't good when you're starting at mid-slope). There's another one in Cicero/North Syracuse(?) across the street from Drivers Village in the old Hechinger plaza.

Not the place to go for good pizza, just when you want alot of it and don't care about the after effects.
thats hilarious...i live in DeWitt and am on the blvd daily and didnt notice CiCis was closed... not a surprise really. WAY to many other options in this city.

for what its worth..i get pissed at Syracusians when they eat dominoes, little ceasars and any chain pizza UNLESS they dont have a local shop that delivers to them..which is rare even in Central Square and other burb areas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom