So i'm taking a dump in the dome | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

So i'm taking a dump in the dome

OMG perfect timing...I'm down south now in Charleston as I speak and write with a group of 8 old west genny hs buddies, some of who live down in these parts and that was a topic of conversation that they say this most definitely true. Gives them a competetive advantage being from the north. Classic dude. Thx

I've been going to the Dome since Joe Morris opened it with the kick off return. As god is my witness, I've never taken a dump there. That's easily over 400 visits. I never thought of it 'til now, but that's an amazing stat. Screw it, time to live dangerously. I'm putting that bad boy on my bucket list.

Hoot said:
I've been going to the Dome since Joe Morris opened it with the kick off return. As god is my witness, I've never taken a dump there. That's easily over 400 visits. I never thought of it 'til now, but that's an amazing stat. Screw it, time to live dangerously. I'm putting that bad boy on my bucket list.

You are missing out. I probably have dumped 100 times in the dome

Dropping a deuce for the Cuse. A true fan.

Since the board has probably hit a new low with this particular thread topic, I guess we have to chalk it up to the incompetence of the NCAA. But what can't be lost in the shuffle is one of the posts of the year by Cliftonpark!

Last edited:
Wow, that's really an awful picture. My brain may be damaged.

This thread really has legs!
I read your title, and it occurs to me that it would be the intro to a hilarious series of jokes. You know, "A priest, a rabbi, and a minister walk into a bar. . ."

Instead the jokes would begin "So a guy's taking a dump in the Dome. . ."

2.jpg

well buckets do work in a pinch - bring a hazmat suit in case its the now famous terlet being spoken of today- rumor has it its been so desecrated since this famous event no will will get near enough to clean it:vomit:

You are missing out. I probably have dumped 100 times in the dome

Hmmmm...I think I gotta back off, I got caught up in the excitement of the moment. Two problems; I'm somewhat of a germaphobe, not in a crazy loon sort of way, just common sense. More importantly, I can't give up that run. Come on, plus 400, that's historic.

On one occasion I have see an over-served person take a piss into the sink at the dome and then press the handle to "Flush". Didn't was my hands that day and I think the guy was from Rutgers.

Hmmmm...I think I gotta back off, I got caught up in the excitement of the moment. Two problems; I'm somewhat of a germaphobe, not in a crazy loon sort of way, just common sense. More importantly, I can't give up that run. Come on, plus 400, that's historic.

Certainly in the top 10 of all time!

And i hear person after person trying to figure out how to use the sink in the mens bathroom.

"It must be on a sensor"
"I think you have to tap it"

Finally i yell from my stall

"Step on the handle"

People from the south are stupid

Some how, some way, this is both an NCAA violation and Boeheim's fault...

Which means this thread will get moved to the members-only board where only we members will get to enjoy it in perpetuity...

BTW, is everyone sure that our out-of-town guests said that the Carrier Dome is a dump and not that the Carrier Dome smells like Marsh is taking a dump?

Some how, some way, this is both an NCAA violation and Boeheim's fault...

Which means this thread will get moved to the members-only board where only we members will get to enjoy it in perpetuity...

BTW, is everyone sure that our out-of-town guests said that the Carrier Dome is a dump and not that the Carrier Dome smells like Marsh is taking a dump?

I asked for the moderators to pin this thread but they don't like me very much. btw, your most cracked me up.

Cusetime said:
On one occasion I have see an over-served person take a piss into the sink at the dome and then press the handle to "Flush". Didn't was my hands that day and I think the guy was from Rutgers.

Once when I was a teen, I intentionally did not wash my hands as well. Guy was hold a beer, cigarette blazing, and pants literally down at his ankles peeing in the sink. It was funny and disturbing.

Although not as disturbing as all the others who got right in there to wash their hands.

I'll never forget that.

Cusetime said:
My high school friends accustomed to bills game sword fights couldn't believe that anyone used it to wash their hands in the dome

I asked for the moderators to pin this thread but they don't like me very much. btw, your most cracked me up.

No we don't want to pin this. We'd never get rid of the Rutgers and West Virginia fans if they discovered there were discussions about taking a dump.

So i'm taking a dump in the dome...

i so look forward to future inSTALLments of this odyssey . the incredible journey : dome dog to dome log.

domedoghot.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom