So will the Athletic Dept. recognize JB's 1,000th Victory | Syracusefan.com

So will the Athletic Dept. recognize JB's 1,000th Victory

JarHeadJim

I have never won sheet!
Durring last nights game telecast they showed JB's updated win total. Last game vs NC they showed his actual win total. So when he hits 1,000 actual wins with they present him with a 1,000 wins framed jersey? Kind of a Big ole FU to the NCAA!

Durring last nights game telecast they showed JB's updated win total. Last game vs NC they showed his actual win total. So when he hits 1,000 actual wins with they present him with a 1,000 wins framed jersey? Kind of a Big ole FU to the NCAA!

I think the answer is to just have a big ceremony and presentation at 899 and make a big deal over that number. Even present him a jersey with 899* on it, since everyone will know what that really signifies.

cnxht.jpg

Didn't the NCAA say something in their report that Syracuse was not to recognize his actual win total or have any ceremony stuff for it? Maybe I'm making it up, but I could have sworn the sanctions addressed this.

I have no idea how the NCAA would police it or stop it from happening.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't the NCAA say something in their report than Syracuse was not to recognize his actual win total or have any ceremony stuff for it? Maybe I'm making it up, but I could have sworn the sanctions addressed this.

We still have 11 LAX Championship banners. ;)

Didn't the NCAA say something in their report than Syracuse was not to recognize his actual win total or have any ceremony stuff for it? Maybe I'm making it up, but I could have sworn the sanctions addressed this.

If that's true -then even more confirmation of personal vendetta. Yeah and they can have the lacrosse trophy back too.

I would not be surprised at all if the NCAA had forced Syracuse to remove any 900 win jersey/banners etc that were displayed in JB's office on campus or in the Melo center. Those guys are hard core when it comes to that stuff.

I would not be surprised at all if the NCAA had forced Syracuse to remove any 900 win jersey/banners etc that were displayed in JB's office on campus or in the Melo center. Those guys are hard core when it comes to that stuff.

They don't have any say over that.

Didn't the NCAA say something in their report that Syracuse was not to recognize his actual win total or have any ceremony stuff for it? Maybe I'm making it up, but I could have sworn the sanctions addressed this.

have a big ceremony and invite HHH to MC and tell the NCAA what to do

The framed jersey will say

BAYHIME

Great avatar, Frozen

Space mountain may be the oldest ride in Disney World, but it still has the longest lines.

See these Ferragamo shoes, they cost more than your house. This suit, custom made from head to toe. Ten thousand dollars. Yours, maybe two hundred. And your suit is so ugly, The Naitch doesn't care how much it cost. I wouldn't be caught dead in it.

Dream, you have meddled in the Nature Boy's business one too many times. And as everyone knows, it's not nice to mess with Mother Nature.

I love a woman with a full sweater and an empty head.

Last edited:
University can not do anything, no ceremony , nothing in print materials etc.

Doesn't stop fan base from doing something...

I think we should celebrate inflicting 1000 losses on opponents.

The opponents do not have their losses taken away (i.e., they are not given wins).

PS: Full disclosure. This idea did not originate with me. It was suggested by a certain well=known broadcaster.

University can not do anything, no ceremony , nothing in print materials etc.

Doesn't stop fan base from doing something...

Someone just needs to print like a few hundred small placards that read, "1,000," in bright Orange and hand them out to the fans in the 100's.

Syracuse.com recently did an editorial suggesting that the NCAA is crazy for taking the wins away. I would bet they will be printing "1000 win" flyers.

Perhaps a Thanks JB Night sponsored by the State of New York. Local paper or radio station just happens to be handing out 1000 signs outside.

The odds of a Syracuse coach achieving 1,000 career wins will be VERY difficult. I doubt the punishment would be too severe if there even is one. Honor the man. Again, EVERYBODY knows he won those games.

Remind me how many true wins he has now, please. I am trying to think of when this revolutionary moment may happen.

Fellow fans, STAND WITH THE MAN AGAINST 'THE MAN!'

Someone just needs to print like a few hundred small placards that read, "1,000," in bright Orange and hand them out to the fans in the 100's.
Agree but Would need way more than a few hundred considering even w low attendance we would see 20,000+ and if was talked up 30,000+

Reactions: cto

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom