2 TDs

Ishmael:

17 catches (4.25 rec/game)
171 yards (42.75 yds/game)

Bris:

14 catches (3.5 rec/game)
147 yards (36.75 yds/game)
2 TDs

Going to be crazy when they're running at full speed. Nuts.

And if they played against our #115-ranked defense, those numbers would be bigger.

Bowling Green is dead last in all notable NCAA defensive stats this year interestingly.

:noidea:

What's amazing is that in the early 2000's, Dungey's stats are roughly the equivalent of what our entire seasons worth of QB production were.

4 games.

About freaking time.

And this is just as he's picking up the system. He's going to throw for 6000 yards when he's a senior.

What's amazing is that in the early 2000's, Dungey's stats are roughly the equivalent of what our entire seasons worth of QB production were.

4 games.

About freaking time.

And this is just as he's picking up the system. He's going to throw for 6000 yards when he's a senior.

Ha, 6000 yards might happen if he gets to play 15 games, ending of course with a CFP win!

This system is designed to be explosive when clicking on all cylinders. The fun part IMO for Cuse fans is that we're not even close to running at full efficiency.

The bigger question for me is who steps up and can attempt to replace AET next year? His separation & ball skills are truly second to none.

Ha, 6000 yards might happen if he gets to play 15 games, ending of course with a CFP win!

This system is designed to be explosive when clicking on all cylinders. The fun part IMO for Cuse fans is that we're not even close to running at full efficiency.

The bigger question for me is who steps up and can attempt to replace AET next year? His separation & ball skills are truly second to none.

They would have to bring in another transfer, nobody will replace him, IMO

there are probably 50 6'2 WR playing for meatheads right now drooling over the opportunity
absolutely, now they have something tangible to sell. AET surpassed his career stats in less than one year in our system, culminating in XX yards. Its no longer belief without evidence. The sample size is small, but at least it exists.

'selector school' for 5th year transfers at WR next spring.

Agree 100%, There are probably 10 on LSU,MSU,OSU Michigan and Arkansas right now. Really just need 1-2 kids looking to upgrade their draft status. ET was the perfect storm, HUGE on athleticism, they knocked his hands but he was what the 3-4 WR there and had run out of opportunities, new staff as well that came from D side

But clearly, there is nobody on the current roster that can do what ET is doing. Always easier to recruit with hard evidence versus speculation. Or could be a great JUCO out there

Agree 100%, There are probably 10 on LSU,MSU,OSU Michigan and Arkansas right now. Really just need 1-2 kids looking to upgrade their draft status. ET was the perfect storm, HUGE on athleticism, they knocked his hands but he was what the 3-4 WR there and had run out of opportunities, new staff as well that came from D side

But clearly, there is nobody on the current roster that can do what ET is doing. Always easier to recruit with hard evidence versus speculation. Or could be a great JUCO out there

Very good point.

And I'd expect that we're going to see a few heads turn from 4- and 5-star HS WR prospects moving forward, based upon these numbers.

AET is playing himself into a 3rd or 4th round draft pick. Syracuse needs a player who can be used in fantasy football as of right now we don't have anyone unless Nassib gets a shot next year.

Very good point.

And I'd expect that we're going to see a few heads turn from 4- and 5-star HS WR prospects moving forward, based upon these numbers.
Impossible! We're only 2 and 2. Winning is all that matters.;)

worrying about hands will hurt you more often than it helps you

there are a billion guys like me who think they have great hands (in my case, it's true, GREAT HANDS) that could never get open (PRESS COVERAGE!!!)

etta tawo would've had 340 yards with better hands . oh well!

'selector school' for 5th year transfers at WR next spring.

Between this and hoops, we're FYU. (Fifth Year U).

So many good hat and t-shirt possibilities. 1 finger logos.

Between this and hoops, we're FYU. (Fifth Year U).

So many good hat and t-shirt possibilities. 1 finger logos.
wheres the Dr and his NY campaign...

get me a tshirt with a Statue of Liberty and a 'Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled 5th year Transfer masses yearning to run free'...

I'd agree 5th year kids in a meathead system are noticing and we'll hit the waiver if need be.

The 5 WRs we have committed go 6-4, 6-3, 6-2, 5-11 and 5-9. Go watch their film. All very impressive, big and athletic. The 6-2 kid has a massive offer list.

The 5-9 kid is well built and a speed demon. Offered at camp.

worrying about hands will hurt you more often than it helps you

there are a billion guys like me who think they have great hands (in my case, it's true, GREAT HANDS) that could never get open (PRESS COVERAGE!!!)

etta tawo would've had 340 yards with better hands . oh well!

PRESS COVERAGE!!! I love big fast WR's for sure but the many of the system wide receivers we bring in from this point forward will look great as well because of the O they play in. I think we will have a great blend of wr's moving forward. The quick hits is what just delivers a death blow. I was hoping they just kept rolling on UCONN...It seems like Baylor had some legit NFL receivers and they did but then had 2-3 little slot guys that were great system guys

Last edited:
wheres the Dr and his NY campaign...

get me a tshirt with a Statue of Liberty and a 'Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled 5th year Transfer masses yearning to run free'...

Change it to Otto standing like the Statue of Liberty and that would be perfect!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom