Some long-winded thoughts... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Some long-winded thoughts...

Millhouse said:
It's nothing like the eagles. The eagles throw it when it's open

Silly. I was talking about the concept of stretching the field e/w to setup the run.

If the bubble is going to be a threat, you can't throw it to Custis, Flemming and Lewis. Now fake a bubble to Estime and hit Broyld on a quick slant...or use the RB as a fake with Estime coming across the field, then it looks more like other teams.

If the bubble is going to be a threat, you can't throw it to Custis, Flemming and Lewis. Now fake a bubble to Estime and hit Broyld on a quick slant...or use the RB as a fake with Estime coming across the field, then it looks more like other teams.

I've been thinking the same thing in terms of the slant. Not sure why we have not really seen it yet, but i think it might be effective, especially throwing it to AB or West.

I'm also waiting to see delayed drag routes over the middle - like what WVU used to run with Tavon Austin.

I'm also waiting to see delayed drag routes over the middle - like what WVU used to run with Tavon Austin.

I completely agree. WVU did a great job of getting Austin the ball in a number of ways and let's hope we see some new wrinkles moving forward.

I've been thinking the same thing in terms of the slant. Not sure why we have not really seen it yet, but i think it might be effective, especially throwing it to AB or West.

I think there's a lot of plays we haven't seen yet. I'm sure of it actually.

I think there's a lot of plays we haven't seen yet. I'm sure of it actually.

Ditto. It's important to keep in perspective the two teams we played.

We'll see more diversification starting this week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom