Some of you guys need to calm down. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Some of you guys need to calm down.

I bet this will be JBs swan song. No way he risks ending up in the NIT for his finale in 2017-18. That's shaping up to be a long season. Sick to my stomach.

Was thinking this the second I saw Jakes post the other day.

It doesn't look good for the 2017 season, but let's not cry that the sky is falling just yet...

No. we will turn this around. Look at what they did from the spring on. We will do it again. and JB would never do that to Hop
Need to flip SG-A from Kentucky asap, and convince Alex O'Connell that sitting behind Gary Trent is not worth it...

No. we will turn this around. Look at what they did from the spring on. We will do it again. and JB would never do that to Hop

Yeah, except there's nobody left this year Dash. If we get elite grad transfers that's nice, but it still doesn't set us up long term.

I bet this will be JBs swan song. No way he risks ending up in the NIT for his finale in 2017-18. That's shaping up to be a long season. Sick to my stomach.

Just a few months ago -- with all the spots we knew were opened up, and talk by many that we needed to go after more of the "big fish" -- this was always supposed to be that "monster class" for JB to go out on. Not sure JB would call it quits because of this -- but I'm sure this is not what was envisioned. Thing is back then Quade wasn't necessarily even the "biggest fish", but the key to the puzzle.

From what I'm seeing, we will miss out on just about every one of the "big fish" we had high hopes on. This next class could actually be one of the lowest ranked classes that we can remember the way things are shaping up.

What did he do wrong other than make some SU people think he was a lock? Adults need to get a life and realize these are kids so when one picks the #1 college basketball destination over the past 5+ years get over it. When it goes SU's way its ok but when it doesn't the kid screwed up or the winning program cheated. Funny.

A week ago when he visited for the Colgate game, he was still an SU lock.

If you're going to dump me, do it 6 weeks before the Senior Prom, and not 6 days before.

It doesn't look good for the 2017 season, but let's not cry that the sky is falling just yet...
Falling? Too late. It already crashed. Have you looked outside this evening? Sky is gone, man. It's over.

I just asked him if he could take his pick, who would he liked to get big boy'ed by first, Cal or coach K...or both at the same time
Can someone ask him to actually be a reporter and find out how WWW affected this decision????

I see people in here agreeing, yet still acting salty. So I'll reiterate to this specific thing. Dude changed his mind. Yeah he was hard in on us for two years but again, teenagers can change their minds just like that. And he did.

You want to get mad? Get mad at the coaching staff that put all of their figurative eggs in the Green basket and had the hubris to think there was no way he could flip. That's worth getting mad over. Quitting on Duval and developing no relationships to fall back on is what's worth getting mad over. And I'd say that's most of the reason why you guys are mad, because we have no backup plan. You're just taking it out on Green because he's an easy scapegoat and it's a roundabout way of being mad at the program without actually talking badly of the coaches or recruiting plan.

Yeah, except there's nobody left this year Dash. If we get elite grad transfers that's nice, but it still doesn't set us up long term.
With the amount of recruits jumping after 1-2 years you really can't predict this and every next season is going to have questions marks. Plus the amount of grad transfers is a new thing. More and more schools will be jumping on board.

Qua
And now Quade says it's his time to recruit Mo Bamba to UK... and then says the same about Hami and Knox. SMH.
Quade had all the opportunity to commit to the CUSE and kept going to more and more recruiting trips which should have been a sign that we were not good enough for him (wanted a Duke Offer, wanted a Kentucky offer, etc). He delivered a GUT punch to Syracuse. It is over. He is now one of many college players that I will not root for. Can't waste the time on him especially how he treated and led Syracuse on.

Move on and enjoy the season and hope we find another pg for next year that wants to be in Syracuse.

If you can't handle the fickle nature of 17 and 18 year old kids, you probably should stop paying attention to recruiting. Like, for your own sake. And for the kids sake. Seriously, seeing people badmouth and insult kids here and on Twitter over their life choices is beyond asinine and just a little sad. I'm assuming most of the people on here are grown ass adults. Act like it. And if you can't, then take a step back and do something else with your time that doesn't aggravate you nearly as much.
Cut the crap with your pretentious soapbox speech It perfectly fine to feel disappointed and dis respected by Green He kept us hanging forever and undermined us 1 week ago He is not a little boy and should have some degree of integrity and loyalty at 18 cmon now. Your comments are better suited for the hair salon

The 5th year is the new one and done. I posted this months ago and it is true. I have no problem needing to pick up one or two of those and there will absolutely be quality players on the market.

With the amount of recruits jumping after 1-2 years you really can't predict this and every next season is going to have questions marks. Plus the amount of grad transfers is a new thing. More and more schools will be jumping on board.

I wasn't even talking about 5* guys. I'm talking everyone else. There's nobody left.

elite players don't either as it turns out. They stay one year as well. 2 at the most.
There's still guys out there and we still have a lot of playing time and should be coming off a damn good year. It's imperative that Gillon and white do this up right. Sidibe next. Then get back to Tucker.