Something has to change | Syracusefan.com

Something has to change

Cuse House

All American
Not sure what it is, but we are slowly drifting towards being a middle of the pack program. Since 25-0 we have been irrelevant and it is sad.

Scholarship reductions, and having your HC coach suspended for 9 games will do that,

Better days are coming.
Exactly, keep those heads up. We will be back. Don't deserve a bid, plain and simple. That doesn't mean we don't come back next year. 6 months is a long wait, but I am patient and still believe.

Exactly, keep those heads up. We will be back. Don't deserve a bid, plain and simple. That doesn't mean we don't come back next year. 6 months is a long wait, but I am patient and still believe.
6 months is too long for me, Tee!

I don't think it's that bad, we're just more of a cyclical program than most of us would like to admit.

1996 final four, a year or two later NIT. 2003 national championship, 2007 NIT and a lucky BET the only thing that saved us from back to back NITs. 2013 final four, this year NIT.

We're not Duke, we won't be at the top every year, but we'll be closer to the top more times than not and once or twice a decade we will be competing at the top. A year from now this will all be a bad dream. We'll be arguing about a protected seed or maybe a top 1, or 2 seed.

We'll be fine. This is just life as an SU fan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom