Song to break out of tunnel to pump everyone up... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Song to break out of tunnel to pump everyone up...

Can you take me higher by Creed. Played ironically of course. The olds can reminisce on the song. The kids can laugh at the meme.

Last page and a half are songs that came out before Fran was born...
I love you man, but does that matter? I know you will say that these kids won't know what they are running out to. But, it has to be a balance between player and fan, right? VT running out to a song that is far older than the kids is still awesome.

I love you man, but does that matter? I know you will say that these kids won't know what they are running out to. But, it has to be a balance between player and fan, right? VT running out to a song that is far older than the kids is still awesome.
I'd venture a guess that over 50% of season ticket holders were also not born when Back in Black came out in 1980. 44 years ago, ironically. Maybe we should use it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'd venture a guess that over 50% of season ticket holders were also not born when Back in Black came out in 1980. 44 years ago, ironically. Maybe we should use it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Most of the season ticket Holders were born BEFORE that.

They may not have been born when it came out, but does it pump them up? I have no clue, but I was never a big AC/DC guy, but their music certainly pumps me up. What song, do you think can pump up a 50 something fanbase AND a young roster? Because, it's about both.

Can you take me higher by Creed. Played ironically of course. The olds can reminisce on the song. The kids can laugh at the meme.
lol creed was the college band pearl jam copycat

Most of the season ticket Holders were born BEFORE that.
Would love to see the data because that would shock me. Would also be a huge concern for the future.

Would love to see the data because that would shock me. Would also be a huge concern for the future.
Well I was 44 when Covid started and I was the young person at most tailgates.

Well I was 44 when Covid started and I was the young person at most tailgates.
Who cares? We need to build a younger fanbase. Play something that both the crowd and players can get properly pumped for. I have no idea what that is, but we need to figure it out.

Who cares? We need to build a younger fanbase. Play something that both the crowd and players can get properly pumped for. I have no idea what that is, but we need to figure it out.
I will repeat , it’s not about being up to date (See Va Tech and Metallica)

Did I respond to you?
pretty sure this is a public message board , there is a pm option if you want to message someone individually. Go for it .

The correct answer to this question is “Knights of Cydonia” by Muse. Ideally the music would start around the 3:40 mark and last about 75-90 seconds. You’d be hard pressed to find a better tunnel run out song to start a game. None of this soft pansy music others are suggesting.

Thought of you this as well but for this year's offering I'll suggest "Ace of Spades" Motörhead

pretty sure this is a public message board , there is a pm option if you want to message someone individually. Go for it .
You responded directly to me, that’s why I asked.

I think a remix for Shook Ones would be good for an entrance. Not really a pump up song but Fran is a fan, New York connection and it can play on visitors being scared to come to the Dome. Just a thought, think that’s better than the Empire State of Mind/ Jay Z song.

And no, I’m not showing my age. If it were up to me it would be AC/DC Thunderstruck with some Journey thrown in for good measure… there. Now I showed my age.

A classic rock song could be fine but it would be nice if it wasn’t already taken by another school and all the good ones are taken.

Some recommendations from this century that I think could work and that I don’t think other schools use…

Till I Collapse Eminem
Bat Country Avenged Sevenfold
Can’t Stop Red Hot Chili Peppers

A classic rock song could be fine but it would be nice if it wasn’t already taken by another school and all the good ones are taken.

Some recommendations from this century that I think could work and that I don’t think other schools use…

Till I Collapse Eminem
Old RHCP, but Good Time Boys would be cool.

Syracuse has the oldest average fan base in the ACC

That is factual

Syracuse has the oldest average fan base in the ACC

That is factual
0CB11E07-8E6C-4795-82C1-253BC1EAC34B.jpeg

Till I Collapse Eminem
Eminem would be laughed at. So corny.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online