Southerland? Good news? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Southerland? Good news?

I guess it depends who you listen to. There was some stuff posted last night that either got nuked or moved to the payside. I'm not at liberty to tell which.
If it is what I posted, iIt had NOTHING to do with James playing or not playing.

Call me ignorant, but what is this payside thing people keep talking about? Is there a link to another forum where you have to pay to get the "inside scoop" now?

It's invitation only. Three references.

A bus? Wow - for some reason I thought we'd just take a quick flight down. That seems LeMoyne-esque.

I heard Matt Park mention he was bussing down and I believe he travels with the team. I could be wrong.

A bus? Wow - for some reason I thought we'd just take a quick flight down. That seems LeMoyne-esque.

I think a bus is easier than a plane. It's only about 3-1/2 to 3-3/4 hours drive and Philadelphia airport pretty much sucks moose balls.

Besides I've heard Cuse has problems with airport security, they're always trying to get Brandon to check his guns.

Arbitragels is the head of admissions.
OMG...nearly dropped my Jack and Coke...as you are aware the payside is stealth...reference to it may allow the nuts from WVU to read what is really going on at 'Cuse. Cusetown1, for mentioning the payside and the admissions officer, it is damaging to the 'Cuse cause. The fact that you did not reveal more information is forgiveable...but get a freakin life...CTO, BEEs, Jake and Orangeyes will be PMing you shortly...Stay the course...keep our dirty little secret a damn SECRET!

The team is taking a bus to Philly and it leaves this afternoon.

Any ideas on what movies they will be showing?

Here is one scene that Cuse fans have had too much of the last couple years.

I am pretty sure I can get 3 fans to vouch for me.
ouch...Marsh u really believe that...you are more off the wall than i thought...where is that hatred for our former rival...have you lost your way? Perhaps with some redemption that AIRFORCEORANGE conjures, a true stealth side poster, you may be saved...and enter the stealth within the next three months...but only if you really redeem

ouch...Marsh u really believe that...you are more off the wall than i thought...where is that hatred for our former rival...have you lost your way? Perhaps with some redemption that AIRFORCEORANGE conjures, a true stealth side poster, you may be saved...and enter the stealth within the next three months...but only if you really redeem

Yea you are right

F them

I'm not sure if Southerland made the bus, but Rak just tweeted that they are rocking out to BoyzIIMen on the way down...

Haven't heard anything to confirm, but my guess is they wouldl attempt to keep his return as stealth and low key as possible.
Kind of like this:

There's going to be a lot of disappointed people reading this thread. Just a prediction.

I'm not sure if Southerland made the bus, but Rak just tweeted that they are rocking out to BoyzIIMen on the way down...

This is his problem! He is too sensitive! Somebody put some Wu-Tang on his Ipod ASAP!

Only people who belong to the pay side know this information and as part of being member are not allowed to discuss such matters...;)

The first rule of payside is you don't talk about payside!

The best way to figure out if James made the trip is if the city of Philadelphia starts to smell even worse than it usually does. Then we'll know he's released a few Dirty bombs in the city.

The best way to figure out if James made the trip is if the city of Philadelphia starts to smell even worse than it usually does. Then we'll know he's released a few Dirty bombs in the city.

maybe that's why they're taking a bus...dirty must be on a no fly list or something

There's going to be a lot of disappointed people reading this thread. Just a prediction.
lol, yup. This thread definitely does not deliver. But guess that depends on your perspective.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom