Southerland? Good news? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Southerland? Good news?

Ok how did southerland get the Dirty handle? And rep that he is a purveyor of uncomfortable and oderous distension emenating from the alimentary canal. (Trying to communicate like Walt Frazier).

I'd like to take a moment to cross two streams here:

The pay side knew about Dirty farting all over the court YEARS ago.

Actually, that would make sense, what with CTO's courtside seats. If ever there was someone in position to deliver that sort of insider information...

Ok how did southerland get the Dirty handle? And rep that he is a purveyor of uncomfortable and oderous distension emenating from the alimentary canal. (Trying to communicate like Walt Frazier).
Farting and bombarding

that sucks because now by the end of the season Grant will be on the 1st round mock draft lists. :)

To me the Pittsburgh game was the game where if he is coming back he will be back for that game. I think if he is ruled out for that game he may have little hope of returning.

First the Fat Boys break up, now every day I wake up...somebody's got a problem with James..

A lot of the boards secrets are being put out into the general public. We as a whole who have access to the good stuff need to do a better job at keeping it tucked away in a safe place.

It really is like fight club...

One day you may get a PM from someone granting you access, til then just be patient.

A lot of the boards secrets are being put out into the general public. We as a whole who have access to the good stuff need to do a better job at keeping it tucked away in a safe place.

It really is like fight club...

One day you may get a PM from someone granting you access, til then just be patient.

The day I got the message regarding the nudes folder...wow...I knew I had made it.

And when you discovered they're all of igor, you immediately regretted reaching the inner circle.
Though the subfolder of Ethan Cole shots he uploaded would make even the slouchiest of soldiers come to attention.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Got to work, saw this thread and got all excited... All I learned is JS is not on the bus, and I should feel very honored that I recieved my payside invite last month

Got to work, saw this thread and got all excited... All I learned is JS is not on the bus, and I should feel very honored that I recieved my payside invite last month
3000 views and a whole lot of nothing.

3000 views and a whole lot of nothing.

If you read the "secret code" thread on the payside, you would know that there is a ton of useful information in this thread...

Disappointed people only because STEALTH is the new payside word...even the honorable Jake has entered the realm of stealth...the payside is truly growing with knowledge and those who are true seekers...and yes; you must be a truth seeker to enter the realm. Another Jack and Coke please.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom