Sparty fires Mel Tucker / hires Jonathan Smith | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Sparty fires Mel Tucker / hires Jonathan Smith

My favorite was when a physics professor at MSU had sex with a dog. A basset hound.

For the love of God, A Basset Hound!!!

How can you teach Einstein’s Special Theory of Relativity while knowing in your heart you had sex with a basset hound? And what would Einstein think?

Tucker is small potatoes compared to the basset hound physics professor.
It is an Ag school

Would love to see an enterprising Gameday fan get a sign on tv renaming MSU.

Perhaps something like…

Master Baiter

State

University

My favorite was when a physics professor at MSU had sex with a dog. A basset hound.

How can you teach Einstein’s Special Theory of Relativity while knowing in your heart you had sex with a basset hound? And what would Einstein think?

What did the dog look like?

As someone with two bassets laying next to me right now wish I hadn't stumbled on this post... wow

That one wank cost him $90 million dollars. Gotta be the most expensive $ex act in history.

I think you are looking at it wrong. He knew he was toast from everything up to that point so might as well get one in before the world came crashing down. Despicable from start to finish.

What did the dog look like?

It had been on Howard sterns butterface contest a couple years ago. So….. kind of an individual and situational choice there.

I believe Ped State also recently had a professor who was caught “loving” his dog in a state park.

Yep. Like I said they along with Ped St and Ohio St makeup a predator conference of their own

You also have to take in to account who he was talking to? A rape victim. He should be fired for cause on his judgment just sucking. Of all the woman in the world to hit on...
No doubt. that was assumed as obvious.

I was just "joking" on the cringe factor. Talking like he was a 6th grade girl.

TBF, if there's proof that she initiated the call with some sort of picture and commentary, that would suggest otherwise, but he could be full of ish.
He makes a fair point about her not hanging up the phone, but I won't pretend to think anyone will ever know what really happened here.

TBF, if there's proof that she initiated the call with some sort of picture and commentary, that would suggest otherwise, but he could be full of ish.

The most important statement so far I've read is him being forthright that he took the initiative to bring her in to engage with the team. He knew her history and he willingly put himself into the situation after seeking her input.

The comment around the fact he "trusted her" is a bit of a red flag you see with turning things around on the victim. It's also well known there is a tendency for targeting former victims by those who engage in sexual harassment.

To me it's a very slim likelihood he comes out of this as being any sort of victim but if so then he is just a complete idiot. None of this points to his story making more sense.

The most important statement so far I've read is him being forthright that he took the initiative to bring her in to engage with the team. He knew her history and he willingly put himself into the situation after seeking her input.

The comment around the fact he "trusted her" is a bit of a red flag you see with turning things around on the victim. It's also well known there is a tendency for targeting former victims by those who engage in sexual harassment.

To me it's a very slim likelihood he comes out of this as being any sort of victim but if so then he is just a complete idiot. None of this points to his story making more sense.
Definitely not too smart. He seems to be pushing back heavily against the "unwanted advance" part when he should also be leaning into how inappropriate it was. But when there's $78 million at stake, life comes at you fast.

Why is it that MSU attracts so many abusers of women?​

Sure it’s not the only school with these problems, but it seems their Athletic Department is a magnet for this type!