Sparty fires Mel Tucker / hires Jonathan Smith | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Sparty fires Mel Tucker / hires Jonathan Smith

You also have to take in to account who he was talking to? A rape victim. He should be fired for cause on his judgment just sucking. Of all the woman in the world to hit on...

Yep

Also kinda dirty too
Yup. Answers my question about this.

I could see why they’d have to do they for contractual reasons but only if they wait until after the hearing and a decision is rendered. However, they probably already have enough to fire for cause. Wonder if they wait and he wins the hearing, they may not be able fire him for cause then.

OK, Smart Guys, aka Transfer Portal Rules Einsteins...we now know that Tucker's case won't be decided until after the portal window closes on a fired coach. I think.

However, what if a player or players enter the portal anyway, citing the coach's behavior for the reason why. If Tucker is ultimately fired, which I suspect he will be, will the players immediately be eligible to play?

OK, Smart Guys, aka Transfer Portal Rules Einsteins...we now know that Tucker's case won't be decided until after the portal window closes on a fired coach. I think.

However, what if a player or players enter the portal anyway, citing the coach's behavior for the reason why. If Tucker is ultimately fired, which I suspect he will be, will the players immediately be eligible to play?
Remember they can still enter the portal a few months later when it opens back up at the end of the season. My guess is a lot of them, if they decide to portal, will do so then.

Sparty playing 3D chess by using this case to gaslight America into thinking this is their only sex scandal

It’s very unlikely that things are going to go your way when in your statement defending yourself you acknowledge having masturbated.
I heard of expensive pieces but 100m might make the top 10 list.

It’s very unlikely that things are going to go your way when in your statement defending yourself you acknowledge having masturbated.
Poor Mel he couldn't bear the strain.

You also have to take in to account who he was talking to? A rape victim. He should be fired for cause on his judgment just sucking. Of all the woman in the world to hit on...
Seriously you can't make this up.

Sparty playing 3D chess by using this case to gaslight America into thinking this is their only sex scandal
My favorite was when a physics professor at MSU had sex with a dog. A basset hound.

For the love of God, A Basset Hound!!!

How can you teach Einstein’s Special Theory of Relativity while knowing in your heart you had sex with a basset hound? And what would Einstein think?

Tucker is small potatoes compared to the basset hound physics professor.