Split Band | Syracusefan.com

Split Band

Ottoble

Starter
Hey I know been it's kind of been a tradition to split the band in the second half and put half in the 3rd deck and keep half where it is but it was crazy during the WF game. They used to try to coordinate songs (often poorly) or alternate which part of the band plays.

On Saturday at one point both halves of the band were playing different songs and the PA had music going it was nuts. It's also ineffective when they're intended to fire up the crowd but they play two different songs half as loud. With all apologies to band alums that probably executed this well, can we stop this please?

I think we should put the students in the 3 corners not occupied by the visiting team :noidea:

Hey I know been it's kind of been a tradition to split the band in the second half and put half in the 3rd deck and keep half where it is but it was crazy during the WF game. They used to try to coordinate songs (often poorly) or alternate which part of the band plays.

On Saturday at one point both halves of the band were playing different songs and the PA had music going it was nuts. It's also ineffective when they're intended to fire up the crowd but they play two different songs half as loud. With all apologies to band alums that probably executed this well, can we stop this please?
why have i never noticed this at all?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom