St John's Game Thread... | Syracusefan.com

St John's Game Thread...

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
C0N0Q98W8AEm5I0.jpg

Gilllon really struggles to pass the ball no matter the level of difficulty.

Eh, this whole team struggles to pass.

Lydon has to shoot that ...wide open and hes pump faking air...kid needs John Starks mentality

What the hell is going on out there. They look horrendous...again.

What the hell is going on out there. They look horrendous...again.
Not sure, but my tv feed looks horrendous. The camera from above the bleachers is terrible.

Sorry guys, I've seen enough to say that Andrew White cannot play defense worth a damn! He's a fifth year senior so should be experienced enough to play this freakin zone. And further, I don't think he cares about how bad he plays defense because he's hasn't improved at all from game 1!!

It's hard to watch Tyus Battle right now. He is thinking before he does everything and has no confidence.

Sorry guys, I've seen enough to say that Andrew White cannot play defense worth a damn! He's a fifth year senior so should be experienced enough to play this freakin zone. And further, I don't think he cares about how bad he plays defense because he's hasn't improved at all from game 1!!
I don't find much of anything in his game that I like.

He can bang threes against cupcakes. Cool.

Just listening to the radio and heard the words "Fadeway 3" and good ... &^&^*!$!$#@

When do the "everyone is overreacting, the season is still going to be great" crowd turn as well?

Got to be soon, right?

Getting run out of our own building by St Johns

Andrew White's passing leaves much to be desired

this team plays the worst defense I've ever seen. The four freashmen (2 plus two not so great seniors) are freaking horrible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom