Staff is obviously all in this year | Syracusefan.com

Staff is obviously all in this year

GoSU96 said:
No worrying about redshirts at all. Wholesale use of true freshmen.

Someone has a new AD to impress. If not this year then a vision of the future.

Gets hard to judge in games like this but some of these kids look pretty athletic.

No worrying about redshirts at all. Wholesale use of true freshmen.

hopefully this sans that we have made significant upgrades at a number of positions.

Someone has a new AD to impress. If not this year then a vision of the future.

Gets hard to judge in games like this but some of these kids look pretty athletic.

Is Fredricks Delone Carter with speed or Walter Reyes without the forward lean?

Given injuries and everything else we should be all in every year if kids are able to contribute.

GoSU96 said:

It's a nice combo of speed and power. Just looks like a natural RB. Very impressive debut.

Off the top of my head
Guidice
J Fredricks
Perkins
Hill
Dungey
Womack
Clarke
Ellison
Strickland
Ealey
Conway

And probably some in the secondary. Feel free to add to the list. Redshirting is not a concern and these guys will all play IMO

Conway got some run in the OL (LT) at the end of the game.

Strickland runs so efficiently that he looks like he is moving slowly as he is blowing people away.

The staff should be all in. We desperately needed an infusion of speed. Looking like we have a bunch of guys who can run like ACC skill position players.

Carter was incredibly strong for his size. I don't think Fredericks is strong as much as he's flexible. Great body flexibility. Reminds me of Gumby...if he played football.

Given injuries and everything else we should be all in every year if kids are able to contribute.
Based upon the upward arc that recruiting appears to be on, playing frosh, if they are physically up to the task, is the way to go. Because next year, and the year after, and the year after, they'll be bringing in players who are as good or better.

Off the top of my head
Guidice
J Fredricks
Perkins
Hill
Dungey
Womack
Clarke
Ellison
Strickland
Ealey
Conway

And probably some in the secondary. Feel free to add to the list. Redshirting is not a concern and these guys will all play IMO
Whitner and Sheppard too

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom