Class of 2014 - Stanley Johnson | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Stanley Johnson

TacoTime75

(mostly) Silent Observer
Hey all, my first post on the forum. Love what is going on here with the 'Cuse recruiting community; really great stuff.

Per Jerry Meyer or 24/7 Sports, Stanley Johnson tweeted Syracuse atop of 15 schools as "doing the best recruiting me at the point"

Check out @ShowtimeSJ_2014

also friends with McCullough...seen the shout out on twitter, always a good thing

Hey all, my first post on the forum. Love what is going on here with the 'Cuse recruiting community; really great stuff.

Per Jerry Meyer or 24/7 Sports, Stanley Johnson tweeted Syracuse atop of 15 schools as "doing the best recruiting me at the point"

welcome... good looks man. Cali kid... we'll see.

He also tweeted, "NO ORDER ON MY LIST"...

Was he the recruit who's dad was a bball alum?

I think he is also kid whos coach is J Hart???

Really positive kid. Anyone else see some Dion in him?
Not sure if this video is floating around here or not, but just the first minute or so gives me the Dion vibe.

guess we are out.

@TheRecruitScoop
4m
2014 Mater Dei (CA) SF Stanley Johnson reshuffled his list to Arizona, Kentucky, Florida, Oregon, Duke, UCLA & USC.

Clearly wants to go to a brandname. In his early interviews he was all duke, unc, kentucky, michigan state :blah:​

Clearly wants to go to a brandname. In his early interviews he was all duke, unc, kentucky, michigan state :blah:​
Aren't we a brand name?! Don't scare me!

I'm going with USC, I think he will be Enfield's first big recruit. He certainly fits his scheme.