Starting QB for next year | Syracusefan.com

Starting QB for next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeremyCuse

Renowned lacrosse analyst
Was told by someone I trust that a major shake up could be coming. Was told Devitos camp not interested in sitting for another year. Not sure if that changes the staffs calculation for the competition next year. Just the messenger.

Was told by someone I trust that a major shake up could be coming. Was told Devitos camp not interested in sitting for another year. Not sure if that changes the staffs calculation for the competition next year. Just the messenger.
Sorry to hear that. I believe it. But if Eric is the best QB, and it would be hard to believe he isn't going to be, he starts. Of course, some people are a lot of talk (not you). Does the Devito camp want to sit out another season on a transfer??

While you were there, did you hear anything about Battle?

Dungey is a warrior. Plain and simple. However, he still has much to be desired with his passing skills.

I don't get why TD would transfer. He stays at SU, is in line to start.

Sorry to hear that. I believe it. But if Eric is the best QB, and it would be hard to believe he isn't going to be, he starts. Of course, some people are a lot of talk (not you). Does the Devito camp want to sit out another season on a transfer??

Agree with you, best qb should start period if thats Tommy great. Again just passing along what i was told. It could certainly be off base.

My advice to the DeVito camp would be to not blow the chance to become a hero.

This is a program that will revere the quarterback that gets us back to the Top 25. This is an offense that will put up numbers. This is a coach that showed up at a school and put their QB in the NFL. This is a record book that is begging to be rewritten.

I would ask, would you like to see your qb play behind the two monsters we have coming in with experience or play behind the O-line you watched all season?

You are of course, right. As you were on redshirting BJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom