Statue unveiling September 5th | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Statue unveiling September 5th

Why would we have a statue of Dennis Quaid?
He deserves it. The guy helped win the Little 500 bike race and then made the majors as a flame throwing reliever a couple decades later. That's an impressive athletic resume.

He deserves it. The guy helped win the Little 500 bike race and then made the majors as a flame throwing reliever a couple decades later. That's an impressive athletic resume.

He was also the greatest pilot he ever saw.

Why would anyone spend their time to go to the unveiling of a statue, particularly of sports person, and more particularly of Jim Brown, a practicioner of violence against women.

I for one will jump at the chance to see 2 living legends at the unveiling of those statues on September 5. I'm so ashamed!

Why would anyone spend their time to go to the unveiling of a statue, particularly of sports person, and more particularly of Jim Brown, a practicioner of violence against women.
It's a good point. If brown had done that in today's society he would be shunned.

endleyheader.jpg

YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO JOIN US AT A GRAND CELEBRATION FOR THE DEDICATION OF THE
ENSLEY ATHLETIC CENTER, INCLUDING ITS DONOR RECOGNITION FOYER, AND THE UNVEILING OF PLAZA 44
Saturday, September 5, 2015, at 11 a.m.
Chancellor Kent Syverud and Director of Athletics Mark Coyle will offer brief remarks.
Light refreshments will follow.
Please RSVP to the Orange Club at (315) 443-1419
or oclub by Monday, August 24, 2015.

Complimentary parking will be available
in the Manley Field House parking lot.
ensleyfooter.jpg

E-mail this morning.

Last edited:
endleyheader.jpg

YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO JOIN US AT A GRAND CELEBRATION FOR THE DEDICATION OF THE
ENSLEY ATHLETIC CENTER, INCLUDING ITS DONOR RECOGNITION FOYER, AND THE UNVEILING OF PLAZA 44
Saturday, September 5, 2015, at 11 a.m.
Chancellor Kent Syverud and Director of Athletics Mark Coyle will offer brief remarks.
Light refreshments will follow.
Please RSVP to the Orange Club at (315) 443-1419
or oclub. . . . . . . . by Monday, August 24, 2015.

Complimentary parking will be available
in the Manley Field House parking lot.
ensleyfooter.jpg

E-mail this morning.

you beat me to it! just saw this in my email.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom