Strange win | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Strange win

Thanks. I really like Purdue and nobody talks about them. Serious size and skill and they were very young last year.

UNC, Miami, MSU (with Valentine), Iowa St., Oklahoma, aTm, but those are obvious. Wide open it seems.

I like oregon

I thought Roberson was fine. He had a couple really solid assists tonight that were very unselfish. Very underrated passer and glue guy.

One of the team's biggest developments [figuratively and literally] has been Roberson rounding into form as a consistent scorer in addition to being a good rebounder.

I'm not suggesting that he is a finished product, but we are much more dangerous when he is a double figure scoring threat. Which he can be.

I don't think JB sat during this game much at all. He was totally into it, standing, instructing, correcting, yelling throughout the game. He's really pushing these guys - working himself and his team hard. I don't know the last time I saw him take a TO before even 2 minutes had passed in the game. The kids responded and were much more aggressive - all of them. Good to see. They need to compete, focus and continue improving to win these next 3 games.

By the way, have the rules changed about dunking during warmups when the refs are on the floor? I watched ND just before the game started, with the 3 refs standing by the announcer's table, dunk in their layup drills. Now personally I think it's a dumb rule but is it a rule, is it enforced? Just wondering.

I think Richardson reminds me a little of Kris Joseph's game. But I think Malachi may be a better 3 point shooter.
Kris Joseph barely played as a frosh and couldn't hit the broad side of a barn from 3 until his senior year. He really built himself into a great college player. Unfortunately Mal won't be here as long as KJo was.

I thought Roberson was fine. He had a couple really solid assists tonight that were very unselfish. Very underrated passer and glue guy.
He disappeared for the first part of the second half. When he finally touched the ball, he took a 16-footer. The shot missed, but it seemed to get him back in the game. He grabbed a couple of rebounds, had those 2 nice assists, and drove for a left-handed finish. Maybe they should run a play for him once each half so that he can stay better connected to the flow of the game.

I think Richardson reminds me a little of Kris Joseph's game. But I think Malachi may be a better 3 point shooter.

If Joseph even dreams of having as good an outside shot as Richardson, he better wake up and apologize.

My favorite play from Mali last night was..after he got the T, our first possession he drilled a 3 and had a stone cold look on his face. Dude is a straight up gamer
At the end of one of the earlier losses (Pitt maybe), one of their studs was trash talking and playing to the crowd, and I remember Mali getting up in his face. I liked seeing that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom