Stugotz rips Syracuse for Storming the court | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Stugotz rips Syracuse for Storming the court

I know you're a big Lebatard listener, as I am. I like the show to and listen when I can, but did you here Lebatards comments on Magic? I guess Mychal Thompson and Keyshawn Johnson are all accusing him of racism. Mike Wilbon went off on him on twitter. I missed the comments so I'm not sure if they are justified or not. Lebatard is anything but racist.

Basically, Magic is black. So if you say he isn't qualified to be in is position, you are racist. Even though lebetard also questioned the credentials of Vlade Divac , John Lynch, and others ..

Debating the validity of a court storming is so 2012. Who cares what a bunch of drunk college kids do ? Get some new material loser.

Basically, Magic is black. So if you say he isn't qualified to be in is position, you are racist. Even though lebetard also questioned the credentials of Vlade Divac , John Lynch, and others ..

I only caught the part where LeBatard was questioning Magics ability based on his tweets.

The only thing "embarrassing" is caring about what anyone thinks about what you do as a fanbase.

"Bu-bu-but we need to act like we've been here before, right?"

"Oh no... ain't they gonna make fun of us for making a t-shirt about this?"

"Wh-wh-what are they gonna say about it on ESPN?"

The last thing this town needs is to tamp down enthusiasm about anything. We could all use a lot more of it.

If we had a ticker-tape parade for beating Marathon Oil, I would be fine with that. That wouldn't diminish a national championship celebration. The NC celebration would just get that much bigger and wilder and more crazy because of the baseline we had established.

I mean... if you're against court storming, why be okay with ANY celebration? "Don't clap! Stop cheering! Act like you've been here before! Just sit quietly like we do for football."

Oh, and the players love that kind of adulation, and recruits love a rabid, passionate fanbase.

I don't care what others think, we are one of the better programs in the sport, we beat a Florida St team who hasn't accomplished anything in college hoops, in a game that we lead the entire way, there is no need to storm the court.

I don't care what others think, we are one of the better programs in the sport, we beat a Florida St team who hasn't accomplished anything in college hoops, in a game that we lead the entire way, there is no need to storm the court.

Didn't need to storm the court three times vs Pitt. Didn't make it less awesome.

Right you are.
Made popular by the HBO Series "The Sopranos", stugots is from "(qu)esto cozzo" in Italian, meaning "this " or "this dick". Often used in reference to someone being an a-hole.
I just like the idea that a dude runs around embracing the fact that he's known by the name Stugotz. Does he have a crony named Jabroni?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom